Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Really Cool New "Smart" BMI Calculator

Just now, GreenTealael said:

Well there's always Peanut Butter 😂

OMG! *notworthy* *notworthy*

We are SOOO different! You had surgery 2 weeks ago and can handle nut butter. I had surgery 17 almost 18 months ago and "real" nut butter still gives me issues if my serving isn't tiny. I handle Peanut Butter powder fine though! Score! So I think it's a fat thing and then it leads to RH? Dunno.

But at 3-4 weeks out, I still remember the horror of trying both peanut butter and almond butter.

So glad it works for you!!!! Wooohooo!

2 minutes ago, FluffyChix said:

OMG! *notworthy* *notworthy*

We are SOOO different! You had surgery 2 weeks ago and can handle nut butter. I had surgery 17 almost 18 months ago and "real" nut butter still gives me issues if my serving isn't tiny. I handle Peanut Butter powder fine though! Score! So I think it's a fat thing and then it leads to RH? Dunno.

But at 3-4 weeks out, I still remember the horror of trying both Peanut Butter and almond butter.

So glad it works for you!!!! Wooohooo!

YUP! but i think its because I'm acclamated to my forever diet & previously altered digestive system already.

Maybe my Team is just that good...

Although a big change has happened my body seems to be just fine. No nausea, foamies, diarrhea, inflammation or pain

I'll take it

1 hour ago, GreenTealael said:

YUP! but i think its because I'm acclamated to my forever diet & previously altered digestive system already.

Maybe my Team is just that good...

Although a big change has happened my body seems to be just fine. No nausea, foamies, diarrhea, inflammation or pain

I'll take it

OMG! What an answer to prayers!!! And YES! Maybe YOU and your team are just that good?!!!!! That's my vote!!! But I also think your mindset is phenomenal. And so inspiring. How you handled recovery was really like textbook perfect!

Well that was an interesting calculator, thanks for the link.

Here's me, based on 5'2" and this morning's weight of 115.1 lbs...

(Its been said directly and indirectly to me that my weight is too low. This used to give me pause but these days I am ok with my weight and how I look. There are times I think I am getting too small, but I know - or am counting on - the fact that I will bounce back up a few pounds eventually. My weight loss has slowed down quite a bit since that first worrisome month in maintenance. I figure the weight loss will come to an ultimate stop soon as I get better and better at eating "regular" food.)

BMI = 21

Health aspects = you are "normalweight".

SBMI = 32/70

Weight stability = Your weight level is best if it remains stable.

Weight management? = This is no issue for you, luckily.

Nutrition =
Your current low-carb diet
Your weight is below average: Do you really need this diet?

1706267613_ScreenShot2019-07-31at2_48_27PM.thumb.png.aa012b8b05fcf4c1b7aec1c3a7ea67e7.png

41 minutes ago, FluffyChix said:

OMG! What an answer to prayers!!! And YES! Maybe YOU and your team are just that good?!!!!! That's my vote!!! But I also think your mindset is phenomenal. And so inspiring. How you handled recovery was really like textbook perfect!

THANKS! But my mindset was to totally pretend its not actually happening until the rolled me into the OR.

INGORING is bliss 😂.

Honestly I'm still in disbelief but not denial... I am however just so surprised by how quickly I bounced back. I thought for certain I would need weeks of not months for a harsh recovery

🙌🙌 Prayers definitely answered 🙌🙌

Okay so it says my goal weight of 145 (I’m 5’7”) is too aggressive. 🤣🤣

I guess there are benefits to being a more “mature” lady. 

Edited because I fat-fingered and it posted too soon:

I’m right on the cusp of the upper ranges so I definitely think I can stand to lose at least another 20 pounds.  
Lordy knows I’ve still got bulges that need to go away.    

image-0.00202655792236328.jpg