Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Happiest of holidays to all! Everyone is simply rockin' the season. Can't wait to see the New Years Eve garb posts! Spending Christmas vacation at a historic sea side village. We are just wearing comfy and casual all week long. Look what hubs and Bobby found for us in a downtown shoppe while I ran to get coffee. Nothing I'd wear in public BUT will make a nice PJ top don't you think? LOL. He purchased it so I could post to our group here for a chuckle (and, he got contact info should anyone might like to order one in any color or sleeve length) understanding we may all just relate to such a victory. Merry Christmas to you and yours.

IMG_2731.jpeg

IMG_2754.jpeg

IMG_2753.jpeg

IMG_2774.jpeg

On 12/24/2019 at 5:44 PM, Dtrain84 said:

No, my wife set up the photo shoot as a part of my Rebirth day. I'm a sudden cardiac arrest survivor and was clinically dead for over 5 minutes before I was revived. We Celebrate that day of the cardiac arrest every year. The before picture was taken 2 weeks before my cardiac arrest.

Resized_MAKEUP_2019111016564608_save.jpg

Okay, your uniform is cool and all, but I LOVE HER DRESS! And necklace. Damn!

On 12/24/2019 at 5:02 PM, KaysMommy said:

Merry Christmas Eve everyone. We are all dressed for the night and ready for Santa to arrive.

image-0.00095367431640625.jpg

This is absolutely adorable.

On 12/24/2019 at 5:03 PM, KaysMommy said:

Angie you look so festive and amazing. That dress fits your figure great. I envy the fun you have in all that you wear.

Oh, thank you so much! I was feeling a bit self-conscious about my loose skin tummy flab. But, I’m really trying to fight that, you know? It’s such a head game.

13 hours ago, Sophie7713 said:

Happiest of holidays to all! Everyone is simply rockin' the season. Can't wait to see the New Years Eve garb posts! Spending Christmas vacation at a historic sea side village. We are just wearing comfy and casual all week long. Look what hubs and Bobby found for us in a downtown shoppe while I ran to get coffee. Nothing I'd wear in public BUT will make a nice PJ top don't you think? LOL. He purchased it so I could post to our group here for a chuckle (and, he got contact info should anyone might like to order one in any color or sleeve length) understanding we may all just relate to such a victory. Merry Christmas to you and yours.

IMG_2731.jpeg

IMG_2754.jpeg

IMG_2753.jpeg

IMG_2774.jpeg

Wow, what a gorgeous location! It looks like you are having a lovely time. ❤️

@Dtrain84 Happy Rebirthday!!!! You look amazing, look healthy and you and your wife are a gorgeous couple!! TY for serving! I'm so happy you are hear with us sharing your journey and your OOTDs!!! Wooot!!!

@KaysMommy I adore your outfits and love the Christmas PJs!!! Love seeing you and your daughter together. I think y'all look like sisters more than you being old enough to be a mommy! :D

@angiebear Dang! It quit highlighting. Have to start a new comment.

Well dammitall! Now I'm not able to tag at all after 2 tags! Grrr! #tempertantrum

@angiebear BD is a terrible terrible thing! Keep fighting it. Cuz you are doing so well!!!! I love that you fearlessly go into it and attack it head on. And your outfit choices have all been adorable. Love them all! But I really love this last one. It really shows how much progress you've made. You have a great figure!!!

@sophie7713 LOVE the sweatshirt. I asked Mr. F. if I could get one and he arched a brow, snorted and said. "Nope." LOL! Too funny. I snorted coffee when I saw it!

On 12/24/2019 at 8:04 PM, KaysMommy said:

Looking great. Thank you for wearing the uniform.

How handsome you look. This is way cool! Thank you for your service to us as our guardian and protector. Were you in the city of Philadelphia police force? What precinct? We just love the Parc restaurant at Rittenhouse Square. Although... I have not been back since my weight loss surgery. No more fine pastries and French bread with butter for me! My husband use to work in the Penn Mutual building at Independence Square. It was a very somber place in the city on 9/11 with evacuations of historic squares and treasured landmarks. We dodged a bullet that day.

On 12/24/2019 at 8:11 PM, GreenTealael said:

I can see that you are married so I am respectfully asking if this photo shoot is for a department wide calender 😅?

Okay, then. You can rescue me anytime and anywhere!

On 12/24/2019 at 8:44 PM, Dtrain84 said:

No, my wife set up the photo shoot as a part of my Rebirth day. I'm a sudden cardiac arrest survivor and was clinically dead for over 5 minutes before I was revived. We Celebrate that day of the cardiac arrest every year. The before picture was taken 2 weeks before my cardiac arrest.

Resized_MAKEUP_2019111016564608_save.jpg

Not only does the gentlemen have great taste in clothing... He has even better taste in his ladies! Mrs. Dtrain is a most beautiful and stunning woman. Her smile and demeanor reflect pride, adoration and care for her man. As do you for her. What a new lease on life you have been given. Wishing you many many happy years together. Hubs and I Celebrate our 25th vow renewal and silver anniversary gala on the mainline next spring. Fun! Thank you so much for sharing this. Priceless. By the way, know any fine gentleman for some of our fabulous single ladies here?

On 12/24/2019 at 8:44 PM, Dtrain84 said:

Not only is wifey the sweetest, but is also a BABE.

@Snapcase- : The beard is off! Looking good, mister.

You remind me of Matthew Lewis (the actor who played Neville Longbottom on the Harry Potter franchise)

image.thumb.png.b8266098ffa4b65825625e84caa77ed2.png

On 12/16/2019 at 7:17 PM, GreenTealael said:

Looking happy!

P.S. We dont have any of your *before, before* pics 😬

Ok.... so I use to have a lot of pictures on here.... before, during and after when i had the band... but i hid them and now i can't figure out how to open them....

Anyway, Here is my Before, Before pic. Blue shirt, 232lbs. It was my first dr. visit pic. Swim suit is at my very best before having Tina removed 143lbs. That was taken in the summer of 2016.

The burnt orange sweater is today..... I weight less now than in the swim suit..... Today 137lbs.

IMG_2144.JPG.png

IMG_4771.jpg

IMG_2932.JPG.png

IMG_2939.JPG.png