Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

The Maintenance Thread

15 hours ago, GreenTealael said:

My face is also the first place I notice a loss or gain. Too much of a loss and I look sickly so I totally empathize. I bet the weight/look will stabilizer on it's own as soon as the stressor is removed. Congratulations on getting full asking price and a quick sale!

Thanks, it was almost too quick.

On 10/7/2020 at 12:15 PM, Cheeseburgh said:

We decided to sell our house since the housing market here is hot. We found a beautiful house to rent. My husband is considering retiring and we want the freedom to move when the time comes. Might even be living near you @ms.sss in a few years!

Congrats on the exciting new changes! OMG, wouldn't it be the coolest if you moved to T.O. and we met?!? You could teach me how to refinish my sideboard and I can...um...i'm not sure, but I'll think of something! 😂

On 10/7/2020 at 12:15 PM, Cheeseburgh said:

Anyone have advice or ideas on getting my weight back to stable without just eating carbs and fat?

First, given your current stressy situation, probably some calm and relaxation? Like you alluded to, the stress is likely the culprit, so getting a handle on that will likely put everything back into equilibrium.

Other than that, maybe more nuts, cheese and avocados?

❤️

The stress is real. Now we’re bickering over a roof and I just want this to be over!

I hate cheese with a passion. I’ve been having a bigger snack in the evening and that has stopped further weight loss. I’m just not hungry during the day so I’m adding calories at night. Once this settles down I’ll be back to normal and I’ll have to be careful again.

11 hours ago, ms.sss said:

Congrats on the exciting new changes! OMG, wouldn't it be the coolest if you moved to T.O. and we met?!? You could teach me how to refinish my sideboard and I can...um...i'm not sure, but I'll think of something! 😂

I’m hoping by the time we decide we will have a vaccine or at least get this under control in the US. My family is in the US and I can’t imagine not being able to see them, although it’s really hard not seeing my stepsons and granddaughter!
I have visions of smuggling everyone over with us. Hide my son and I’ll refinish your sideboard, deal? 😎

20 hours ago, Cheeseburgh said:

I’m hoping by the time we decide we will have a vaccine or at least get this under control in the US. My family is in the US and I can’t imagine not being able to see them, although it’s really hard not seeing my stepsons and granddaughter!
I have visions of smuggling everyone over with us. Hide my son and I’ll refinish your sideboard, deal? 😎

DEAL! Lol