Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Spinning Lessons.

So I decided maybe a class would get me going with cardio. I took spinning for the first time yesterday. It was my first time on actual bike pedals since I was diagnosed with plantar fasciitis in 2014. I wore the most flimsy, thin-soled, circuit training shoes I had... not knowing. GOOD LAWD. I wasn't able to stand up on the pedals much because the pain was excruciating! I haven't had any pain in that foot since about 2017 so I had forgotten about it. The class itself was awesome and I am going to do it every Wednesday. But I went home and immediately ordered firm-soled cycling shoes and..... BUTT PADDED UNDERWEAR! I have bruises on bones in places I didn't even know existed. lmao.

So now I have a trainer twice a week, spinning once a week, and yoga once a week. Woooooots

Youre brave. I've never had the guts to try spinning. :1601_bicyclist_tone2: I like Zumba and other dance type classes. :141_dancer: Even though I have no rhythm and look like a fool its still fun and makes me sweat it up.

Spinning is awesome. I used to do it about 3-4 days a week until I moved in 2017. When you are spinning it's like you are in another world especially when the music is good. I am looking to do it again at least once a week @KCgirl061 once you try it you will love it. I would also like to try Aqua spinning.

hahahahaha that'ts a good one. But for real though...

I like the "idea" of spin class, but not the reality. Hahaha.

I serioussllyy hate cardio, but I was really shocked that I enjoyed the class. Except now that the day has gone on, it feels like I have... chafing in places that should never chafe. LOL. I recommend trying it! Don't wear crappy shoes.... And put sponges in your underwear. lolol.

Sent from my SM-G930R4 using BariatricPal mobile app

Second spinning class today! I got my cycling shoes, my BUTT PADS (which totally look like a diaper), suede gloves, and some weird towel that cools 20 degrees below room temp when wet. I AM READY. lol

yoooooo if I ever hear this song again...

UP. BACK. DOWN. ADD A GEAR! UP. BACK. DOWN. UP. BACK. DOWN. ADD A GEAR! UP. KILL. ME. NOW. BACK. NOW STAY BACK! ADD A GEAR! lmao.

Sent from my SM-G930R4 using BariatricPal mobile app