Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Sweet treat. PeanutButterFactory!

Just got these. So gooooood. High calorie, imo, but low carb and low fat, and 10g Protein so good for a sweet tooth emergency. 24$ for 12 cups, free shipping! Dozens of flavors to choose from. 20190508_122738.jpeg20190508_122748.jpeg

Sent from my SM-G930R4 using BariatricPal mobile app

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recent Topics

• Most popular:

• Recent Status Updates

• freetobeme

Behavioral modification is the key... I went to my first session of Cognitive Behavior Therapy (CBT) and it was incredible! We talked about the purpose behind certain unwanted behaviors as all behavior is developed to serve a purpose, being ready, willing and able, thought mapping (finding the origin/pattern of thought that ultimately contributes to certain unwanted behaviors), and replacing one behavior with another that's as equally rewarding, if not more.
      · 0 replies
      1. This update has no replies.
    • Enidmagali

Hi, I’m scheduled for surgery on June, 24. I’m so excited, but nervous at the same time. 
      · 0 replies
    • allwet

· 1 reply
      1. Orchids&Dragons

Thanks! I'm going to ask about that one.

• ms.sss

Having another blah food day today.  My lunch has been sitting here with me for almost two hours and all I've managed to eat was maybe 1/2 oz of grilled chicken and 2 cucumber slices.  Eff it, I'm done.
      · 0 replies
    • Margaret698

Hello Everyone. I am new to this website. Everyone has encouraged me and  happy to say I am now scheduled for sleeve surgery on July 29th 19'. I am so grateful for sites like this for support and answers. Thank you to all and best of luck to you.

· 0 replies
  • Trending Topics

• Together, we have lost...
      lbs