Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Congrats!!! That's fabulous!!!! So happy for your progress!!

6 hours ago, LaLaDee said:

I've gone low carb/low calorie for about a week now, and the scale is still saying I've dropped 5.4kg or 11lb.

It will sound crazy (after just a week), but I do feel somehow lighter. Also I forgot how much I like the taste of some of healthy recipes! I even experimented in the kitchen and made "pork egg roll in a bowl" last night. It was great!

https://peaceloveandlowcarb.com/pork-egg-roll-in-a-bowl-crack-slaw-paleo-low-carb-whole30/

I was eating so many carbs before. Entire bags of potato chips and feeling really sad about it. All my chocolate (gifted by my family at Easter) or purchased during the great binge is still sitting in my fridge. I know I need to get rid of it so I'm not tempted.

My head is all over the place at the moment, but I'm hoping to have another good week (though I am definitely not expecting to lose weight after losing so much this week).

Hope everyone else is doing well!

Congrats on 11 pounds down. Consistent not perfect. It gets better with time and as you see the scale moving. You got this!

A great place for motivation is in the may 2019 weight loss challenge

https://www.bariatricpal.com/topic/424941-❤-may-2019-challenge❤/

Hello, I had the sleeve in September 2014, I lost 100 pounds, I am now 30 pound regained and really not too happy about it. I will be 60 this year and I want to go back to my after surgery weight. I will be getting knee surgery by the end of this year or into next year and I want to be down some pounds before then. I have been going to the gym since January but had to stop for a minute due to my knee issue. I will however will be doing Water exercises. I pulled out my books and re read about pre and post surgery. I am now ready to do pantry sweep and start a new. I find that I have no restrictions, nothing makes me sick and I can eat anything. I am ready to stop and begin again. I know I can do it and I will be back in this forum reading for support. Good luck to everyone. Thanks for reading and I will welcome any advise.

Edited by pecj25

For those of you going through regain. Can you do an experiment for me, please? Will you serve yourself a "normal" size dinner portion that you've been eating. And then measure it and come back and share with us the volume and exactly what you ate? Extra points for pics before/after. :) That would be SO helpful!

I'm wondering if you're eating <1cup of food per meal still or if you are eating 1-2cups or 3 cups per meal and what kind of foods (ie I can probably eat 2cups of salad but 1 1/4c of dense Protein + al dente veg). I'm 16months out.