Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

And I hope you do get it straightened out, GERD is a Rotten Thing to have.

16 hours ago, alex76 said:

I'm tentatively scheduled for RNY on July 2, so I'll be quietly lurking in the shadows on this group. I can be like the a very distant cousin in your little family LOL

I'm a teacher, so my bariatric team knew that I wanted a summer surgery. I'll be done with all of my requirements Monday April 29, so I'm a little ahead of the game.

Good luck to us all!

Sent from my SM-N960U using BariatricPal mobile app

Your surgery day is my birthday!!!! Haha. I'm glad you decided to hang out in our little group. Maybe you will get lucky and get moved up! What grade do you teach?

16 hours ago, AmyBra88 said:

Thank you!

Thats a good idea, I should start prepping to. I also plan on clearing all of my cupboards out!

My private surgeon (I’m in the UK), is putting me on ‘the milk diet’ for 2 weeks prior to surgery.

I keep starting to clean out my cabinets but then I get side tracked lol. Between my 3 kids and being so nervous I find a million other things I need to do lol. I've heard of the milk diet and I do not envy you for that lol. I am stocking up on sugar free Jello so that I will have some texture.

5 hours ago, GettingDHealthy said:

Crossing fingers that I will have a June surgery! Had a check in with the surgeons office yesterday and I have one more PCP appointment before we submit to insurance but they are thinking end of June, early July. 🤞🏼🤞🏼🤞🏼

Yay!! Time flies by so fast and pretty sure we will all be on the losers bench :)

I got my approval today and my surgery date is June 3 and I am so excited. I wanted a May date but oh well at least I got an approval. I was sleeved in 2015 however it was unsuccessful. I am determined for this bypass to work. I wanted the bypass the first time but the surgeon suggested the sleeve. This is the last and final time can’t get another revision after this but I wouldn’t one another one.

I got my approval today and my surgery date is June 3 and I am so excited. I wanted a May date but oh well at least I got an approval. I was sleeved in 2015 however it was unsuccessful. I am determined for this bypass to work. I wanted the bypass the first time but the surgeon suggested the sleeve. This is the last and final time can’t get another revision after this but I wouldn’t one another one.
Congrats! My new date for revsion is now 6/14. Which is funny because my sleeve was on a Friday too! How long did it take for your approval?

My offical insurance approval is not in yet. However, this no longer worries me! I have some pending other possible options.

Sent from my SM-J727T1 using BariatricPal mobile app

Good Evening Ladies,

‘I am new to the WLS forum. After 6 months or so, I have finally received my surgery date which is June 3. I have been trying to make my mind up for about 8 years and am ready to get this thing done. I’ve had all the tests completed and everything was fine except for an abnormal ecg. When I visit my doctor on the 13th for the final clearance, I am crossing my fingers everything will come out ok. So if you don’t mind another June surgery buddy...... I would love to tag along. Btw, I love the pumpkins too..😃

I got my date today! Tentatively scheduled June 24th for RNY. I am so excited!! I am also hoping that someone’s plans change and I get bumped up earlier. I am 27 and 298 lbs, I am only 5 ft tall and cannot wait to not have knee pain any longer!!
Congrats! I'm also 5ft, my surgery is scheduled for June 26th on the first one going in that morning.

Sent from my SM-J727T1 using BariatricPal mobile app

Hi everyone, my date was June 3rd, but I was bumped up to May 24th. I’m a bit nervous, but excited at the same time. I am a mother of 2 children, happily married, living in Florida. I’m done with all my pre-op tests, diets, and happy to start my new life soon! I will keep all posted!

Hi all- I have a surgery date of June 12th. I am 46 years old and have spent most of my life overweight. I have done every diet known and was fortunate one time with WW I was successful- 130 pounds in 2 years. I remember the joy I felt, how attractive I felt, I didn’t mind taking pictures and then I quit smoking (9 years ago on June 10). I lost my sister, my children’s father and my mother in that time, I have had surgery on one foot and have developed an issue with the other. I have gained 85 lbs back (down 25 since this journey began last summer). I am just done just watching life happen while others live it. That is all on me I know, I do not blame anyone for the situation I am in, I love food and have a giant sweet tooth. I am going to be a Grandma for the first time in july (she is due on my Moms birthday) I want to be the kind of grandma she was to my boys. My husband and children are so dedicated and excited for me, I am so lucky to have them. I noticed the other day I said to myself I like you, lol some people may not get the humor in that but I sure did. I know that it will be a long road and I will have setbacks and bad days. No hope to meet some others who are like me ❤️

Hi all- I have a surgery date of June 12th. I am 46 years old and have spent most of my life overweight. I have done every diet known and was fortunate one time with WW I was successful- 130 pounds in 2 years. I remember the joy I felt, how attractive I felt, I didn’t mind taking pictures and then I quit smoking (9 years ago on June 10). I lost my sister, my children’s father and my mother in that time, I have had surgery on one foot and have developed an issue with the other. I have gained 85 lbs back (down 25 since this journey began last summer). I am just done just watching life happen while others live it. That is all on me I know, I do not blame anyone for the situation I am in, I love food and have a giant sweet tooth. I am going to be a Grandma for the first time in july (she is due on my Moms birthday) I want to be the kind of grandma she was to my boys. My husband and children are so dedicated and excited for me, I am so lucky to have them. I noticed the other day I said to myself I like you, lol some people may not get the humor in that but I sure did. I know that it will be a long road and I will have setbacks and bad days. No hope to meet some others who are like me
Hi. My date is 11th June... pre op diet starts next sin 26th may. Just got my final confirmation from consultant. Cannot believe this is happening. Its surreal as of its not happening. Need to get my head together to focus on preparation for weeks post op. Im work full time and mum to 3 kids aged 13, 10 and 7 years. Lost and regained weight - 5 stone. Can lose it.. maintenance is the challenge for me xx

Sent from my SM-G935F using BariatricPal mobile app

Hi!!! My date is June 18th! I’m 29 6’0 and currently 320. I’m hoping to make my way back into ONEderland. Having bypass😊