Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Sorry, the sex is bad!

thx! I will not let him get me down. I mean shit! I'm a 14 now! I don't even consider that super-fat anymore! I haven't been in a 14 since.... ummmmmmmmmmmmm........ I have no idea!

I am now the same size as several of my co-workers... and I'm usually 'the fat one' or if there are two Dana's... 'big Dana'... yeah, lame. I know.

thx everybody!

Girlfriend, I do feel for you and just wanted to pass on some wee words of wisdom that my daddy gave to me. Please keep in mind that I was recently divorced, was emotionally devestated when he said this to me, "Feed 'em candy, tell 'em lies, then, go out with other guys!" I took that advice to new heights!! You can too. Hey, that guy is nothing more than a bump on the road, he showed you that, looks like it's time to repave!!!

A size 14! You rock girl! I have lost almost 50 of my unwanted pounds and still haven't made it into a 14.(But I'm not complaining, just wanted to be clear about that, I am THRILLED) I am kinda just hanging around at an 18. I look forward to the day when I can shop in the "normal" sized section of the store. How great that must feel! Congratulations!

I agree that it's nice not to be referred to ask "big" anymore. People used to distinguish me from another Jennifer by saying Jenn and putting their hands apart by about two feet (to mean my size I assume). Being rather catty I just referred those people to the finger in the middle of my hand and bid them a good day...lol! Sometimes I just can't help myself...hehe

<p><p>Hello, want2beme,</p> <p> </p> <p> My name is Karen and I haven't been on for a very long time. Mainly because I forgot my password. Anyway i am sorry about your bad experience. Not all men are like that. </p> <p>Don't worry too much about the sex. The right man will come along. Go to the right places to meet good men. Like church, and good places like that.</p> <p>Karen</p></p>:lol:

I so much agreee with this user

I have been together/married for 10 years and as the years went by my husband loves me more than ever even when I was 130 lbs heavier than when we meet

He loves me for me he knows that God made me special,

As I am losing weight he does not treat me any different. He loves me no matter what

I guess my advice would be to date date for a LONG time make sure you really get to know the guy extremely well before you take the next step for that commentment

TO find a great true relationship you have to see the other persons insides and know them all around,

My husband and I have a great relationship that is based around GOD and the inner us .

He really did not care if I got the surgery because he loves me for me.

I had to for my health and now I am down 75lbs

DO not rush into seeing someone the right person will fall into your lap and he will treat you like gold.

Hang in there (I know that is easier said than done):clap2:

Isn't it strange that he hung around for a month to get what he wanted. Then after a couple of weeks of having you "service him", it was time for him to go?

He's a jerk for sure, but you allowed him to be one. When are you women going to learn that men will endure any hardship, and say anything and everything you want to hear, in order to get into your pants. If you don't consider yourself special (and act like it), then they won't either. You must realize that you are so much more than a "roll in the hay" and make others realize it too.

I know that everyone just wants to "hookup" nowdays and committed reationships are things to laugh at, but what happened to you is a byproduct of that kind of thinking.

I have been married for 23 years to a woman that I love and desire as much today (if not more) than I did the day we married and part of the reason I do is that she always knew that as a child of God she had a self worth that was more than just as a sex object for another person's enjoyment. Our union is wonderful in "every" aspect and it is all because she is a woman who understands and acts as if she's more than just a walking vagina.

Pleas don't misunderstand what I'm saying here, I'm not critisizing you for anything, I'm just asking you to go look into the mirror and see one of God's creations, realize your worth and never settle for a jerk like that last guy again!

You obviously are trying to better yourself or you wouldn't have been banded, so continue with your complete "overhaul" and be more selective about the next man you allow into your life.

I have a 13 year old daughter and want the same for her when the time comes.

Hammer :D

That-a-girl !!!!

Why do a lot of fat / chunky guys think they are all that? I see a lot of fat guys who lift weights and think their mantits are muscle???? Which brings me to my next question.... why do we have so many tv shows with a fat guy and a skinny beautiful wife?? king of queens, the world according to jim, the flintstones, the honeymooners, and that other show on channel 2...can't think of its name but they guy is not only fat but fugly? Are there any shows with large and lovely ladies and a really hot hot guy ??? noooooooooooooooooooooo *shrug*

Okay rant over LOL ROFLMfFFFFAO :D heheheheheee.

I just wanted to say, I always thought the same thing. Those shows, and crap, 2 more shows I watched all the time.. lily is the daughter, hrm hrm.. this buggin me, gonna go google before I finish this post..

But, then Roseanne.. she didn't get a buff sexy man did she? Well, after she won the lottery and got Lipo, a more put together man liked her, but we find out that's all a dream anyway. Then the George Lopez show.. they definitely don't look to be like a realistic couple.

Ok looked up one: Grounded for Life

The other one, the guy is not only overweight, but balding and ugly.. and his wife is a bombshell.. they have the redhead daughter who is a drama queen, and 2 sons. Crap, I give up.. can't remember names of people to google it.

And I have to say, guy on King of Queens does it for me. DH is not overweight, but Doug looks like he could keep a girl warm. ;)

I just want to give props to you..It takes courage when you are the bigger one in the relationship to climb inbetween the sheets for the first time, and honestly, no one stood by the bed and forced him to have sex, so you must've been good enough for that!!

I have only very very recently allowed myslef to have a sex life again..mostly because of these assholes...I dont have the temper in me to deal with them..if my irish comes up..I make sure his doesnt for a long time..he'll be holding an ice pack to himself when Im done kickin..and hell hath no fury like a pi**ed off woman in bed...

Heres what I wonder, if he usually only dates 2-3s why date you? That probally shows just how pretty you are, bc even if you are just an experiemnt as someone put it, you must be a damn good one to catch his eye in the first place!!!