Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

❤ APRIL 2019 CHALLENGE❤

💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚

🔔🔔🔔🔔🔔🔔🔔🔔🔔🔔🔔🔔🔔🔔🔔🔔🔔🔔

🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉

💝💜 MOTIVATIONAL CHALLENGE TIME 💜💝

Let's keep everything positive and productive with an easy self guided photo challenge for April. It combines fitness and life motivation to stay balanced. Set your own goals and smash them! Participate as much as you like. Lots of side conversation is welcome!

Start by posting your starting weight, goals, surgery type and where you are in the process (preop, post op losing, maintenance)

💝💜 ENJOY THE MONTH OF APRIL 💜💝

🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉

🔔🔔🔔🔔🔔🔔🔔🔔🔔🔔🔔🔔🔔🔔🔔🔔🔔🔔

💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚

Extreme Makeover_ Revenge Edition~2.jpeg

2a95339b052bcbe10b51663931f2d7df.gif

Edited by GreenTealael

I will go first:

Starting weight: ? (On vacation will check when i return)

Goal: lose 5 lbs this month/find maintenance & walk more now that the weather is improving

Surgery: VSG 17 months post (maybe in maintenance)

Edited by GreenTealael

I’m in!
Starting weight: 211.6.
Goal: lose 12 pounds so I can FINALLY be in ONEderland!
Surgery: VSG on 2/6/2019.

ok.. I will do MUCH better this month! :)

Starting weight: 174.0

Goal: 5 pounds, and get my hiney exercising again.

Surgery: 12/10/18 - SW 234

1. Proud of my family - they are my biggest supporters

7 minutes ago, Sheribear68 said:

I’m in!
Starting weight: 211.6.
Goal: lose 12 pounds so I can FINALLY be in ONEderland!
Surgery: VSG on 2/6/2019.

Yay!!! Welcome & you'll notice there is no food restrictions during this challenge 💜🎉💃

6 minutes ago, shanza said:

ok.. I will do MUCH better this month! :)

Starting weight: 174.0

Goal: 5 pounds, and get my hiney exercising again.

Surgery: 12/10/18 - SW 234

1. Proud of my family - they are my biggest supporters

Welcome & you'll notice there is no food restrictions during this challenge 💜🎉💃

A little easier to manage 😉

Starting Weight 234 (I only weigh myself once a week, on Thursdays so we'll go with last week's weigh in)

Goal: Lose 10 pounds (I have a larger goal of getting to 200 by the end of June so 10-12 pounds a month for the next three months is what I'm pushing myself towards)

Surgery: Sleeve on 2/7

1. I'm proud that I am taking an 8-week sketch comedy writing course that just started this weekend. I freelance outside of work for fun and a class holds me accountable for working on passion projects.

Paula that sounds both very interesting and a REAL HOOT to do! Update us on it, I surecwoyld like hearing more about it!

I'm in!

Starting weight: 146.6

Goal: Put on some muscle

Surgery: VSG Feb18, RnY Oct/18

Maintenance

Starting weight 153

Goal: Get into the 140’s. I start my gym membership this week so I hope it helps. I seem to hit stubborn weights that take longer to shed. 154-153 turns out to be one of them!

Surgery date: 8/13/18 VSG

Edited by Cheeseburgh

Starting weight: 240

Goal: Stay on track and keep losing

Surgery date: 12/12/2018 VSG

1. I'm proud that I keep going to the gym.

Just did 10 squats. I don't want to get on the office floor to do the the crunches so later on that.

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

THIS CHALLENGE HAS NO food RESTRICTION COMPONENTS - ENJOY APRIL EVERYONE

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

Hi, I'm in!

Goal for this challenge : Reach Goal #3 in my signature (130lbs)

Starting weight: 139.4, post surgery RNY on 2/20/18 /Weight Loss Mode & I'm excited for spring. Need to work on my butt and tummy for sure. Need to build strength!

I'm proud that I continue to build a new future with food and continue on the journey toward a healthy, fit and strong body, mind, and spirit. :) #narcissistmuch ? :( Yeah, still focusing on me. me. me. Marcia! Marcia! Marcia!

Updated pics from this weekend at 137.4lbs.

2017-2018WLS_MONTHLYCOMP-month13-web.thumb.jpg.750751946df8d1b23f25a60284231808.jpg

Edited by FluffyChix

Surgery: VSG (just a little over 5 months post op, still losing...)

Starting weight: 146.4

Goals: Get to 135 lbs (which would mean a 100 lbs loss for me since October!) && increase strength training time/amount. Right now I do maybe 20-30 mins twice a week, I want to do more.

#1 Something I'm proud of today: I am getting so much better at remembering the steps in Zumba. I didn't feel as stupid as I normally do this morning at class.

Edited by ms.sss

• Starting weight 153
  • Goal weight 148 ( Trying for 5 lb increments.)
  • Status- post op, sleeve
  • Something I'm proud of: Started jogging\running. Would like to participate. In a run/walk this summer. :1510_walking_tone1:
  • Doing my squats and crunches now, feeling good! Bring it on!!