Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Stall in the first months of vsg? [emoji47]

Oh sooooo many stalls. It's hard. They suck. They will continue to suck all the way through the journey. Search for 3 week stall.

Oh sooooo many stalls. It's hard. They suck. They will continue to suck all the way through the journey. Search for 3 week stall.
Ohhh, thanks so much. I was so worried and trying to figure out what I could do better. I knew there was going to be stalls but not so early in the journey.

Sent from my LM-V405 using BariatricPal mobile app

I am only 12 Days out and hit a stall. I have stayed the same for 3 days and

I am so up set. I am having problems getting the Water down. I know I am not drinking enough. I hope I start to loose again soon this is very discouraging. I try to stay very positive but it is really getting to me.

I'm 18 days out and have been on an 8 day stall. It is driving me demented!

I seem to have stalls every 2 weeks or so and they last 7-10 days . Just persevere

I've haven't stalled so far (only week 5), but would probably have reported a one if I hadn't cut down to weekly weigh ins after week 2. Not that I didn't get on the scale every time I went in that bathroom, I haven't got superhuman control, just that I only log it every 7 days at the same time of day (record evening to morning change was 2.2kg...how the heck does THAT much difference work?). Scale didn't shift for 5 days week 3, but week loss was 1.2kg.

Waiting for a biggie soon and feel for folk hitting them early. It's normal biology so I'm told, but must brew up horrid doubts.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

Have you been taking your measurements? Or noticed that your clothes are getting looser? I was stuck at the same weight more or less for 2+ weeks at the beginning of this month, but I measure myself every Wednesday and did notice that I was losing inches despite the non-movement on the scale. Good Luck!
Yes,my measurments are going down. I had to go down one size in my pants but that number not moving is driving me crazy..

Sent from my LM-V405 using BariatricPal mobile app

I am so glad that I went past the first page on this forum and found this post. I hit a stall this week-at week 5, and it actually looked like I put a pound back on. I went into a funk for a day, well it probably was a little longer than that. I was upset, frustrated and was close to losing my mind! I did check my weight and I am back on track, weighing what I did last week. I have decided to weigh myself only once a week. I have to trust that if I work the plan, the weight will come off.

I hit my first stall at the end of week 2. I also went to trying to weigh myself less. Just once or twice a week instead of daily. It's made a big difference. After a stall, I'm down another 3 pounds and it feels great.