Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Hi everyone, so my gastric bypass is on Tuesday 23rd April. I’m so nervous about the op but still excited. I just can’t wait to get the journey going. I’m on the 2 wk liver diet which started really bad but with only a few days to go I’ve found the will to go on.

Good luck with all those who have ops coming up this week. Stay strong and think of the future you.

4 hours ago, ChocoBabe said:

Hi everyone, so my gastric bypass is on Tuesday 23rd April. I’m so nervous about the op but still excited. I just can’t wait to get the journey going. I’m on the 2 wk liver diet which started really bad but with only a few days to go I’ve found the will to go on.

Good luck with all those who have ops coming up this week. Stay strong and think of the future you.

Good luck! I’m having bypass on the 24th. Now that it’s so close I’m just so eager to get thru the next few days. liquid diet is not so bad for me now. But still struggling to get all the Water in. Really going to focus on that this weekend.

On 2/20/2019 at 3:32 PM, CajunSam said:

Anyone else having surgery in April? Maybe we can find surgery twins here. I thought I could start it off by asking a few questions.

When is your surgery? April 4th
What kind of surgery? Revision from sleeve to Mini Gastric Bypass
Height? 5’8”
Starting weight? 285
Goal weight? 175

Hi! Im new to the group...

April 30th Surgery

I'm getting the Sleeve

Height 5'2"

Staring Weight: 259lbs

Current Weight 235.2

Goal: 150lbs