Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

April 9th at 7:30am, I start a full liquid diet tomorrow.. OMG! I have been that horrid person who has ate everything that I know I will miss.. but on the good side I did switch to Decaf and no sugar and no sodas over 2 weeks ago. Anyone doing a farewell to food meal?

2 minutes ago, Kristinqtpie said:

@alwxla8 that’s me! I’m in full food mode...doing the food funerals before my diet which probably isn’t the best. 🤦‍♀️

Oh thank god I am not the only one:) I just made brownies ha ha. Last night I had filet mignon with baked potato and French onion Soup ha ha. Trying to think of what to have tonight as my farewell, I'll miss you food meal:) On the plus side I did make Jello ha ha ha!!

Me too! I’m now on my pre-op diet but I held so many food funerals. Farewell to tacos, fried chicken, mac and cheese. We had a good run but we are officially not together anymore.

Today is the end of my love affair:) I think I may be that person to drive from place to place just to get those few things I will miss the most, right after sons football practice I will enjoy this fully until we officially break up tonight at bedtime:)

22 hours ago, Alwzla8 said:

Oh thank god I am not the only one:) I just made brownies ha ha. Last night I had filet mignon with baked potato and French onion Soup ha ha. Trying to think of what to have tonight as my farewell, I'll miss you food meal:) On the plus side I did make Jello ha ha ha!!

Glad I'm not alone i had steak last night to! I start my prep diet tomorrow , surgery on the 3rd. Goodluck!