Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

February 2019 Sleevers?

On 03/02/2019 at 10:33, Lene_sleeved 2019 said:

Hello! New here! I got sleeved on 2/11; almost 3 weeks out. Feeling great! I have lost about 22lbs but kind of hit a little stall. Is that normal? I also started walking at the gym about 25 minutes for the last couple of days.

I was sleeved 2/11 also! And I also hit a stall on day 14. Wa slowing 1-2 lbs. per day and then stayed the same the rest of the week. Kinda glad I’m not alone! I bet (hope) we will start losing again soon!!!

Anyone used “Bloosum Bariacteic” ?

1 hour ago, sallie Lindsey said:

Anyone used “Bloosum Bariacteic” ?

Yes, great experience. I was sleeved there 2/14

21 hours ago, What Lori said:

Sleeved on Mon 2/25. This big incision is killing me. It hurts on the inside soooooo bad. I cannot lay on my side at all. Either one. Only on my back. But not too flat. And this is my sixth abdominal surgery. So it’s not like I didn’t know what to expect. I’ve never hurt like this before. I just want to lay on my side!!!

I must have had the best doctor in the world because I had no pain after surgery. I did not need pain pills. It doesn’t sound normal to have that much pain. Did you contact your doctor?

21 hours ago, TripleM said:
On 3/2/2019 at 11:33 AM, Lene_sleeved 2019 said:

Hello! New here! I got sleeved on 2/11; almost 3 weeks out. Feeling great! I have lost about 22lbs but kind of hit a little stall. Is that normal? I also started walking at the gym about 25 minutes for the last couple of days.

I was sleeved 2/11 also! And I also hit a stall on day 14. Wa slowing 1-2 lbs. per day and then stayed the same the rest of the week. Kinda glad I’m not alone! I bet (hope) we will start losing again soon!!!

I also hit a stall three weeks after surgery. Think it’s normal

It is normal. I had my sleeve 1/21/19. People were telling me I wasn't going to think about food. I did and still do. 5 weeks post OP and I am down 39lbs. I am exercising like crazy. I feel great. I haven't had bread, rice or Pasta but I had a piece of steak about 4oz and it was yummy and I was full. You will do fine. Just follow the Dr's instructions.

Try blossom Bariacteics in Las Vegas instead of Mexico they are doing mine for under 9 k

Sleeves on 2/11..Two more days until I hit soft foods. 🙌🏻🙌🏻 Is anyone else’s chewable vitamins making them nauseous? My dr said I could switch to tablets but I figure I should just tough it out until it’s time to re up.

On 03/03/2019 at 18:01, SisterWannaSleeve said:

Sleeves on 2/11..Two more days until I hit soft foods. 🙌🏻🙌🏻 Is anyone else’s chewable vitamins making them nauseous? My dr said I could switch to tablets but I figure I should just tough it out until it’s time to re up.
I had my sleeve on 2/11 as well! I’ve been on soft/solids since last Thursday and this Thursday I’m released to a regular (portion modified) diet. My Vitamins make me want to throw up SO BAD. I have found that if I take them with applesauce it’s not as bad. The surgeon’s office also recommended yogurt. Can’t wait to move to capsules in a few weeks.