Jump to content
×
Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Thighs and Arms



Recommended Posts

Also if I could have made a fist I may have given PS a punch!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

On 1/16/2019 at 5:42 AM, Stella S said:

Also if I could have made a fist I may have given PS a punch!

Why is that?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Jean you are strong and an inspiration
Thank you

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

On 11/28/2018 at 8:02 AM, Jean E. said:

Hey everyone, After losing 286 lbs. I am getting ready for my first skin removal surgery in 43 days. With the busy holiday season I know the time will fly by. I still can’t believe I am at this place in under two years. SW 487. CW 201

Congrats on making it through your first round of plastic surgery!

Are you at goal weight and in maintenance at 201 lbs? When was your DS surgery? And what other plastic surgeries are you considering/planning?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Congrats on your weight loss!! For your thigh lift, did you get the incision to your knees or did you get the one in your groin area? I’ve been on 2 consults and one guy doesn’t want to do it-isn’t comfortable and the other one hasn’t done many [emoji79] I’m going for another consult next week. Hope you’re doing well! Where do you live? Did you love your surgeon? Would you do it again?


Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

On 11/28/2018 at 10:44, Jean E. said:





Houston. Thank you!


Congrats on the weight loss!! Where abouts in Houston?! I’m south of Houston. In between Galveston and Houston.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, Kris77 said:
On 11/28/2018 at 10:44 AM, Jean E. said:




Houston. Thank you!

Congrats on the weight loss!! Where abouts in Houston?! I’m south of Houston. In between Galveston and Houston.

West

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

On 1/24/2019 at 10:23 AM, MarinaGirl said:

Congrats on making it through your first round of plastic surgery!

Are you at goal weight and in maintenance at 201 lbs? When was your DS surgery? And what other plastic surgeries are you considering/planning?

Thanks! I am still loosing a little. In the 180’s now. I had my DS 20 months ago. I will be having a 360 body lift, breast lift, and possible implants

A63BA227-FC28-480C-AB25-BE162C57CB47.jpeg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

On 02/05/2019 at 20:05, Jean E. said:





Thanks! I am still loosing a little. In the 180’s now. I had my DS 20 months ago. I will be having a 360 body lift, breast lift, and possible implants



A63BA227-FC28-480C-AB25-BE162C57CB47.jpeg

Wow! Looks great!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

On 2/4/2019 at 7:06 PM, Sandee29 said:

Congrats on your weight loss!! For your thigh lift, did you get the incision to your knees or did you get the one in your groin area? I’ve been on 2 consults and one guy doesn’t want to do it-isn’t comfortable and the other one hasn’t done many I’m going for another consult next week. Hope you’re doing well! Where do you live? Did you love your surgeon? Would you do it again?

Thank you! My thigh incision is from my knee all the way up through my groin. I am glad you are consulting with several surgeons. They need to know exactly what they are doing. Especially with the legs. And they need to be specialized in post weight loss surgery. Apparently the skin is different with patients who were obese and those surgeons know how to beat handle and get the best results. I love my surgeon. They have been fully transparent and very open with information and they did a great job. I live in Houston. Yes, I would do it again.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

On 11/28/2018 at 10:07 AM, Happy Sleever said:

Omg congrats! Where do you live ? I want my arms done so bad. But I’m afraid and been researching surgeons! You are amazing!!

Thank you! I live in Houston. The arm surgery is no joke but so worth it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What is the name of the surgeon you used?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

15 minutes ago, Kris77 said:
17 minutes ago, Jean E. said:




Thanks! I am still loosing a little. In the 180’s now. I had my DS 20 months ago. I will be having a 360 body lift, breast lift, and possible implants

A63BA227-FC28-480C-AB25-BE162C57CB47.jpeg

Wow! Looks great!!

Thanks so much!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recent Topics

  • Most popular:

  • Together, we have lost...
      lbs
    ×