Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

1st purée meal

My first puree meal was like two spoonfuls of refried Beans and OMG that was honestly a religious experience. The heavens opened up and Gabriel himself came down to bless my baby dish. lol. You're doing great!!

I just ordered Wendy's Chili- I know i shouldnt be eating out already, but i checked the nutrition on it. I will still have my shake because i do not see myself eating nearly any of it, and i dont have a blender at work so will have to blend when i get home tonight to try the rest. I am excited and scared at the same time.

You area brave soul to start with chili!!!!

My dietician agreed, one of the first foods recommended, but then Wendy's is headquarter in nearby Dublin, Ohio. And I like it just fine, or I did before the installation of Precious Pouch, my only criticism, they put celery in their chili, herasy where I come from! And Lord help you, if you unexpectedly get Cincinnati chili. See it was brainchild of Greek instead of Tex-Mex land. Has cinnamon instead of chili powder in seasoning. Now I am a Central Ohio gal, eaten both, enjoyed both, but sorry Queen City people, I still like Wendy's more. But with Cincy, it's 3 or 4 way for me. A Southern chick like Lynn, or even Big Viffer from Dayton have probably a better explaination than me. But here it goes-- 3 way, c.c. on bed of spaghetti topped with shredded cheddar cheese, for 4 way you add onions, 5 way onions and Beans, there is also I think vegetarian 3 way, but I have never tried that! AND the best brand-Skyline. And late lamented loathed it, funny I'm still around, isn't it? I don't eat it anymore because unless you make it yourself there is cocoa in it, and my allergy would make me a sick little puppy. Google All recipes for The recipe for Cincinnati chili, complex seasonings but if you're from Southern Ohio& Northern Kentucky it's like Mothers Milk to you!

I'm Aussie so my chilli recipe will be heretical but that's ok. Get this, I put a carrot, a zuchinni, a capsicum in the blender and chop it up. That goes in the chili after browning the onions. I use mince/ground beef, and the spices I use are cumin, Paprika, cayenne pepper, chilli, cinnamon, oregano, garlic powder, onion powder, salt, pepper, and seasoning salt. Oh and definitely a can of chopped tomatoes, mushrooms, and two cans of kidney Beans.

Sent from my SM-G930F using BariatricPal mobile app

I had blended black bean Soup it was so delicious!!

On 11/21/2018 at 7:21 PM, ummyasmin said:

I'm Aussie so my chilli recipe will be heretical but that's ok. Get this, I put a carrot, a zuchinni, a capsicum in the blender and chop it up. That goes in the chili after browning the onions. I use mince/ground beef, and the spices I use are cumin, Paprika, cayenne pepper, chilli, cinnamon, oregano, garlic powder, onion powder, salt, pepper, and seasoning salt. Oh and definitely a can of chopped tomatoes, mushrooms, and two cans of kidney Beans.

Sent from my SM-G930F using BariatricPal mobile app

We call this hamburger stew or hash here in Texas. ;) *snort*

My first food was soft boiled eggs (perfect 6.5min eggs with set whites and runny yolks) and a hint of KG butter.

After that I progressed to soft scrambled with olive oil, then with Laughing Cow Light cheese Wedge, then with Greek yogurt stirred in, then with 2% cottage cheese...Get the picture? LOL. There was a LOT of soft scrambled egg action going down that weekend!

Then I moved on to tuna/chicken pouches mixed with cottage cheese and hb egg and FF mayo and dijon, then onto steamed foil pack white fish filets and canned green Beans. :D

congrats - I am looking forward to next week when I get pureed meal

I am kind of dying right now (5 days post op)

and SOOOOOOO EXHASTED

am I the only one who is so tired ??