Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

3 minutes ago, xxtrinaxx said:

Try
Bypass’ing in November 2018

I wonder if I have to make secret instead of private to get a link for it or for people to see? Hmm

Should it be a closed group instead of private? The only bypass nov Facebook group is one for those in Australia

1 minute ago, GTT said:

That's awesome! I was born in Springfield, have tons of family still there.

I'll be at Norwalk Hospital with Dr. Neil Floch. The hospital is literally 6 minutes from my home, and the doctor's regular office is 1 mile from my house. The first time I went there i was just mentally kicking myself, like this could not have been any more convenient...no excuses for not following through now!

I only wish I had started this process a few years ago but then, I was busy making and having babies so maybe that's better... my surgeon has been so amazing- there's no feeling of shame at all when you go into the office, which is incredible because I think I'e just internalized this baseline of shame with my body and when I'm not feeling it, it's almost weird. I'm in East Granby- super close to Springfield!

5 minutes ago, xxtrinaxx said:

Try
Bypass’ing in November 2018

I wonder if I have to make secret instead of private to get a link for it or for people to see? Hmm

I can't find it either :(