Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Food Before and After Photos

43 minutes ago, Carrie Jackson said:

Does anyone know how Charles are reheated? Wondering if it is something I could prepare ahead of time and reheat for bfast during the week..

I’m not sure how they would reheat. I make little “egg bakes” that I make in the oven on the weekend and heat in the microwave for a minute during the week for Breakfast.

If you’re interested in doing that I just cook meat and sauté in some veggies then add that mixture to a muffin tin, top with some kinda shredded cheese and then pour in a mixture of egg and plain Greek yogurt with spices. Bake at 350 for 25-30 min.

12 hours ago, Starflower said:

When my husband asked what I want for Breakfast this morning I told him chafffles. He never heard of it but looked it up for me. I am on the chaffle train with you!! 😋

3B7E05AE-2F7B-4704-B1FC-A7558774BCC8.jpeg

Is that half of a mini waffle or half of an 8" waffle? Which chaffle recipe did you use? They look so beautiful!!! Yummy breakfast!

I made vanilla ones for Sunday brunch. Had them with sf maple Syrup and bacon and an egg and a couple bites of grits. So. So. So. Satisfying! And the payout for me is using the psyllium, I'm poopin' like a princess! :D It's a winner, winner, waffle dinner! :) Can't wait to try chocolate flavored then have peanut buttah on them! :D

2 hours ago, FluffyChix said:

Is that half of a mini waffle or half of an 8" waffle? Which chaffle recipe did you use? They look so beautiful!!! Yummy breakfast!

I made vanilla ones for Sunday brunch. Had them with sf maple Syrup and bacon and an egg and a couple bites of grits. So. So. So. Satisfying! And the payout for me is using the psyllium, I'm poopin' like a princess! :D It's a winner, winner, waffle dinner! :) Can't wait to try chocolate flavored then have peanut buttah on them! :D

It’s half of an 8” waffle. All he used was mozzarella cheese, egg, salt, and pepper. Now that I know I like it we will experiment with more veggies that are on the drier side and spices! 😃

Oh the vanilla, and chocolate Peanut Butter ones sound wonderful!!

1 hour ago, Starflower said:

It’s half of an 8” waffle. All he used was mozzarella cheese, egg, salt, and pepper. Now that I know I like it we will experiment with more veggies that are on the drier side and spices! 😃

Oh the vanilla, and chocolate Peanut Butter ones sound wonderful!!

You should totally try the one from the Link I posted a couple pages back. Using the egg whites instead of whole egg + psyllium powder, plus part skim mozza. So damn good. Flavor them any way you want. Super low cal, low carb, lots of Protein + Fiber. And they really taste bread-ish. Not that metallic overcooked yolk taste from using the whole egg.

I actually feel guilty eating them, cuz it feels like I'm cheating...but so far, the psyllium is counteracting the cheese so regularity is staying the same and maintenance doesn't appear to be affected. :)

47 minutes ago, FluffyChix said:

You should totally try the one from the Link I posted a couple pages back. Using the egg whites instead of whole egg + psyllium powder, plus part skim mozza. So damn good. Flavor them any way you want. Super low cal, low carb, lots of Protein + Fiber. And they really taste bread-ish. Not that metallic overcooked yolk taste from using the whole egg.

I actually feel guilty eating them, cuz it feels like I'm cheating...but so far, the psyllium is counteracting the cheese so regularity is staying the same and maintenance doesn't appear to be affected. :)

Do you add the yeast, too?

17 hours ago, Starflower said:

When my husband asked what I want for Breakfast this morning I told him chafffles. He never heard of it but looked it up for me. I am on the chaffle train with you!! 😋

3B7E05AE-2F7B-4704-B1FC-A7558774BCC8.jpeg

Never had a chaffle before, let alone a waffle lol does it taste bread like?

Went out to eat with the family yesterday. Ordered the fish Ceviche. Ate a little over 1/2 cup and a bite of the sweet potato. My brother also gave me a little piece of his roasted chicken to try.... I was stuffed. Its back to cooking today!

Ceviche.thumb.JPG.a02e2528a0228944605becb770f9a253.JPG

41 minutes ago, Orchids&Dragons said:

Do you add the yeast, too?

Yes! It really does! I love my version of the recipe!

Meal prep for the bf again this weekend, non bariatric portions here!

Broccoli Beef with Cauliflower Rice

IMG_7534.jpg.thumb.png.484252b3473098bfe3843b732cd84f79.png

620376225_ScreenShot10-07-19at11_34AM.png.83db393b693815c4f6cfed2599b6a8f6.png

Pork Tenderloin, Sherry Mushrooms, Sweet Potato & Glazed Brussel Sprouts

IMG_7528.jpg.thumb.png.19a1634665d8723c8b8f6fb7b92c117b.png

1954270187_ScreenShot10-07-19at11_40AM.png.008e01d71d1042ef390b280551397ba0.png

Really loving sous vide for chicken & pork lately!

This one I actually ate! 😂

It is not the prettiest meal ever. Next time I'd use less enchilada sauce and/or not precook the quinoa

Ground Beef and Hatch Chili Casserole w Quinoa & Yellow Squash

IMG_7536.jpg.thumb.png.0758a11603a8b2626f40fbdad29acc2c.png

IMG_7537.jpg.thumb.png.b7ed573e2f1aaf884e86fec5e304a8f6.png

922905718_ScreenShot10-07-19at11_44AM.png.8d05475049bce7e2ca3efb0d33c15ca7.png

No after, because I ate it all, and then had seconds!

28 minutes ago, sillykitty said:

It is not the prettiest meal ever. Next time I'd use less enchilada sauce and/or not precook the quinoa

Ooooooooooooo

9 hours ago, sillykitty said:

IKR? I was like, CRAP! I could eat the hell outta that bit of nonsense deliciousness! LOL. I was thinking, bigger crap, I could eat 2nds or 3rds of her portion! :( *sob*

10 hours ago, sillykitty said:

Really loving sous vide for chicken & pork lately!

He's a lucky guy!

If he loves mushrooms, you might give this a try. Absolutely delicious and lots less work than stuffed mushrooms.

https://www.skinnytaste.com/dinas-tossed-mushrooms/

10 hours ago, sillykitty said:

This looks amazing!