Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Y'all ever went shopping with all the old shyt you couldn't wear anymore in the back of your closet.....and mad at all the big new stuff you bought a few more the ago that needs to be donated the charity....

😁😂🤣😁😂🤣😁😂🤣😂🤣🤣😂🤣😂🤣🤗😜😝😬

Yes! I had two pair of cute capris - lilac and lt teal....Oooo! Tried them on and too big even for belting...lol

I just gave a bag of clothes away and have two more that need to go!

Y'all ever went shopping with all the old shyt you couldn't wear anymore in the back of your closet.....and mad at all the big new stuff you bought a few more the ago that needs to be donated the charity....
[emoji16][emoji23]🤣[emoji16][emoji23]🤣[emoji16][emoji23]🤣[emoji23]🤣🤣[emoji23]🤣[emoji23]🤣🤗[emoji12][emoji13][emoji51]
I'm buying as little as possible

VSG2017 HW 249 SW 238 CW 169

8 hours ago, TxAlpha06 said:

😁😂🤣😁😂🤣😁😂🤣😂🤣🤣😂🤣😂🤣🤗😜😝😬

I’m going through this exact thing. It’s frustrating and exhilarating at the same time.

Looking forward to exhilarating along with my frustr8ion. Goodbye Lane Bryant, goodbye Catherines, Goodbye Added Dimensions you won't have ME forever. And pretty proportions here I COME!📍😝📍🌈

I wish! Pants are too big in the hips/thighs, but going down sizes isn't working bc my fat gut isn't shrinking as fast as the rest of me. 😥 Smaller sizes look great on my legs, but give me "muffin top". 😪

Remember that scene in the Nutty Professor movie when Eddie Murphy is going back and forth between fat and thin? That's how I feel.

What random part will shrink next? ?Certainly not my waist.

My butt is gone! Makes the pant sizes go fast.... I’ll still take it :)

I've already sent probably 5 bags of clothes to goodwill. I've bought only 3 pairs of pants from goodwill ($15 total) since this journey started in November '17--shopped the rest in my own closet hehe.

With only 9 lbs left, I'm waiting to go all out until I hit goal--even though my size 8 pants are trying to fall off me and my shirts/skirts have been too big for a long time...

I've been spending a lot of time at consignment shops - I bought a beautiful Lily Pulitzer skirt (retails about $150) for $10 - so no skin off my nose when it doesn't fit any more! I have had to buy some "good" clothes for work but try to keep the pieces basic so this way a change in one size won't kill it, but my blazer is starting to look like it belongs to my husband when I put it on - so I guess a new one is needed for when I need to show up in court.

10 hours ago, Tealael said:

My a$$ is also disappearing, no bueno, I'm getting into a squat hip abductor regime immediately , then down the road fat transfer idc

You gotta protect the booty.....we CANNOT lose the BOOTY.....thata a damn crime....

8 hours ago, redhead_che said:

I've already sent probably 5 bags of clothes to goodwill. I've bought only 3 pairs of pants from goodwill ($15 total) since this journey started in November '17--shopped the rest in my own closet hehe.

With only 9 lbs left, I'm waiting to go all out until I hit goal--even though my size 8 pants are trying to fall off me and my shirts/skirts have been too big for a long time...

I might do trift store shopping....hmm.....

On 07/18/2018 at 23:47, TxAlpha06 said:

You gotta protect the booty.....we CANNOT lose the BOOTY.....thata a damn crime....

I'm trying I promise

I just want you to know that I was up late last night squatting , frantically...

3 hours ago, Tealael said:

I just want you to know that I was up late last night squatting , frantically...

Pic or it didn't happen....lol....