Jump to content
×
Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Confessional - Lets post our cheats/confessions/etc so others can see that we are all human



Recommended Posts

5 minutes ago, sillykitty said:

If it makes you feel any better, my GI friend had one of his residents pull all of the research on diet soda for him to review. He told me to make sure I took at least 1500 mg of Calcium a day, and to watch out if it triggered a carb or sugar cravings. Those were is only concerns.

Interesting, I'm only taking 1000mg. Maybe I should boost that up... thanks for the tip!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I tried forced malabsorption and payed the price... Was on the toilet for hours...

I ate cake, pie, pastry for my birthday week and justified it by having salad and naked burgers as the other meals

I can't stand plain Water even though I push for everyone else to drink it

My children are vegan by their fathers' request but I gave them chicken because I was eating some and they were more than happy to have it

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, Tealael said:

I tried forces malabsorption and payed the price... Was on the toilet for hours...

I ate cake, pie, pastry for my birthday week and justified it by having salad and naked burgers as the other meals

I can't stand plain Water even though I push for everyone else to drink it

My children are vegan by their fathers' request but I gave them chicken because I was eating some and they were more than happy to have it

Wow, it must be hard to feed your kids differently than you eat. How old are they?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

On 07/16/2018 at 14:22, Tealael said:

I tried forces malabsorption and payed the price... Was on the toilet for hours...



I ate cake, pie, pastry for my birthday week and justified it by having salad and naked burgers as the other meals



I can't stand plain Water even though I push for everyone else to drink it



My children are vegan by their fathers' request but I gave them chicken because I was eating some and they were more than happy to have it
Holy smokes! I just noticed you were an Albanian! I’m a Green Islander myself! How neat!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

38 minutes ago, Tealael said:

I tried forces malabsorption and payed the price... Was on the toilet for hours...

I ate cake, pie, pastry for my birthday week and justified it by having salad and naked burgers as the other meals

I can't stand plain Water even though I push for everyone else to drink it

My children are vegan by their fathers' request but I gave them chicken because I was eating some and they were more than happy to have it

The kids are going to tell Dad that they want more chicken :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Tealael said:

I can't stand plain Water even though I push for everyone else to drink it

me either. I cannot do straight Water, makes me nauseous every time!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

me either. I cannot do straight Water, makes me nauseous every time!
Except the most expensive types ... Voss, alkaline, etc... What's up with that?!?! Did I get the celebrity model sleeve? Lol

VSG2017 HW 249 SW 238 CW 169

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Tealael said:

Except the most expensive types ... Voss, alkaline, etc... What's up with that?!?! Did I get the celebrity model sleeve? Lol

VSG2017 HW 249 SW 238 CW 169

its very possible that its the level of minerals in the Water. My surgeon explained that our pouches sometimes don't like the "texture" (whatever that's supposed to mean) to plain water. If you add something, anything to it, its supposed to help. I can even do a little lemon or lime and it goes down OK.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

its very possible that its the level of minerals in the Water. My surgeon explained that our pouches sometimes don't like the "texture" (whatever that's supposed to mean) to plain Water. If you add something, anything to it, its supposed to help. I can even do a little lemon or lime and it goes down OK.

My pouch needs to chill and have the damn water... I can't always do the fancy stuff

VSG2017 HW 249 SW 238 CW 169

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, AshAsh1 said:

me either. I cannot do straight Water, makes me nauseous every time!

I like crooked Water, myself... B)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I love this convo! I never had pre-op diet. I also now eat Anything I want , so long it’s counted in my calories. 75% of the time being “ clean” foods. Still haven’t drank alcohol simply because I don’t usually enjoy it- but I smoke pot often... I smile clean dabs from a vape. 1 small Hit and I’m toasted. It does cause major munchies in which I try to control. I don’t drink diet soda because I’m terrified of “ stretching “ my pouch ... afraid to eat and drink more new foods that won’t make me sick- because I’ll crave them all the time. I love Water but also drink tea and coffee. Cream and stevia. Yay.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

On 07/16/2018 at 15:35, Tealael said:

Kids are teens and I was vegan then vegetarian then flexible, I think they welcomed the break lol, we should meet up !!! (For some reason I can't tag anyone )
That would be awesome! I’m having RNY bypass tomorrow, but once I’m back in action we totally should!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

On 07/16/2018 at 09:36, AshAsh1 said:



I confess that it brings me IMMENSE joy that I weigh less than my two best friends. :lol:


Omg you’re the best! I have to say I feel the same with some friends but mostly family!!! Feels SO good to be the “ skinny” one...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recent Topics

  • Most popular:

  • Together, we have lost...
      lbs
    ×