Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Weightloss stall

I haven’t lost no weight in the past year all I want is to see the scale say 199.0 and I can’t I don’t know what to do can you please help? i don’t have no energy I have given up taking my medicine and the B12 shot do not work help help help!!!

Well, not sure what surgery you had, you didn't list which, your profile isn't updated.

Posting the same question all over isn't the best way to get answers sadly.

Looks like you were already given plenty of ideas on how to get back in the race, but on top of all of the assistance already provided, Have you talked with your surgeon or nutritionist recent?

No idea what your stats are, but odds are your BMR (Basal Metabolic Rate) has decreased. It decreases as we get older and it decreases as we get thinner. Your BMR is the amount of calories you require just to be alive (Think, in a coma, alive but not moving) if you are exercising, getting your 64-128oz of Water and are monitoring your food intake, tracking your calories... then it's pretty simple math. If Burn = more than Consumed then you will lose weight. So, check that BMR https://www.active.com/fitness/calculators/bmr Track your intake, Track your exercise and make sure that you burn more calories than you eat per day. And drink more water! Our bodies cannot process fat if it doesn't have enough water to do so!

On 06/10/2018 at 09:30, QueenTot said:

I haven’t lost no weight in the past year all I want is to see the scale say 199.0 and I can’t I don’t know what to do can you please help? i don’t have no energy I have given up taking my medicine and the B12 shot do not work help help help!!!
Why would you give up your medicine and B12? I’m assuming the medicine is Vitamins? Surely, I would hope you wouldn’t stop a prescription medication from the doctor, just because you aren’t loosing. This doesn’t make any since. Do you want to suffer malnutrition? This won’t make you thinner. Also, vitamins won’t make you gain. You haven’t provided sufficient info for us to help you. Example of diet, logged by tracking app, exercise, Water log, exercise routine. Age, surgery, past medical history (i.e. endocrine disorders, PCOS, ect.)
If you want help, put the effort in to get it. And stop posting multiple threads looking for attention or different answers.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Trending Products

• Trending Topics

• Recent Status Updates

• BeanitoDiego

Still purging all of the larger clothing. This morning, a shirt that I ADORED wearing ended up on top. Hard to let it go, but it was also hard to let go of those habits that also no longer serve my highest good. Onward and upward!
      · 0 replies
      1. This update has no replies.
    • Onedayatatime365

Looking to connect with others who are also on the journey of better health. Post-Op Gastric Sleeve (4/11/24).
      · 0 replies
    • jparadigm

Happy Wednesday!

I hope everyone is having a lovely week so far! 
      It's been a bit of a struggle this last week...I'm hungry ALL the time.
      · 1 reply
      1. BlondePatriotInCDA

Have a great Wednesday too! Sorry you're hungry all the time, I'm pretty much the same..and I'm sick of eating the same food all the time.

• ChunkCat

Well, tomorrow I go in for an impromptu hiatal hernia repair after ending up in the ER over the weekend because I couldn't get food down and water was moving at a trickle... I've been having these symptoms on and off for a few weeks but Sunday was the worst by far and came with chest pain and trouble breathing. The ER PA thinks it is just esophagitis and that the surgeon and radiologist are wrong. But the bariatric surgeon swears it is a hernia, possibly a sliding one based on my symptoms. So he fit me into his schedule this week to repair it! I hope he's right and this sorts it out. He's going to do a scope afterwards to be sure there is nothing wrong with the esophagus. Here's hoping it all goes well!!
      · 4 replies
      1. AmberFL

omgsh!! Hope all goes well!! Keeping you in my thoughts!

2. gracesmommy2

Hope you’re doing well!

3. NickelChip

I hope it goes well! Sending positive thoughts for a speedy recovery!

4. AmberFL

How are you doing? any update?!

• jparadigm

Hello lovlies!
      Today is a beautiful day in west Michigan! I hope you all have a beautiful Tuesday and rest of your week!! 🤗
      · 0 replies
  • Recent Topics

• Hot Products

Our Newsletter

Follow us for the latest news
    and special product offers!
  • Together, we have lost...
      lbs

PatchAid Vitamin Patches