Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I hate it when people post just to post.....

Glou - 260 calories for 1 cookie? Hope it was a memorable cookie!!

For 260 calories and only one cookie, I'd better get a damn orgasm outta the deal! :redface:

I am ready for the PJTP get together! I can take really bad blackmail pictures of drunks, lushes, and sluts!

Glou-how on earth did the one cookie equal that many calories? I can't imagine the calorie count for regular Peanut Butter and sugar!

For 260 calories and only one cookie, I'd better get a damn orgasm outta the deal! :redface:

That's what I'm talking about!

Glou - 260 calories for 1 cookie? Hope it was a memorable cookie!!

Dang skippy!

For 260 calories and only one cookie, I'd better get a damn orgasm outta the deal! :biggrin:

ROFLMBO...I love Beth's wit! :wink5:

That's what I'm talking about!

Add me to that count, please!

We should definately plan a PJTP get-together...I would LOVE to see all of you ladies live and in person...:redface:

Please blame Lulu for that! haha /QUOTE]

YES, but i still show up to LBT just about every day:)

And yes, wouldn't a PJTP party be fun...who wants to host that event?? food bill would be small, but the liquor bill....:redface::biggrin:.

i think via FB i was volunteered by SNT/Boo Boo Kity - which i'm totally fine with. She Smiles is coming & doing a US trip next june. that gives everyone enough time to get to goal, buy some fabulous swim suits and plan on coming to TX.

oh & taps.......plane takes you up 13,000ft, not 3,000ft :wink5:

Yes! I'm up for skydiving at the get-together! The non-crazies can stay on the ground and get blackmail pictures as I smack the ground and bounce, then smack and bounce, smack and bounce, until I settle in a small heap over the body of the person who once was a tandem skydiver instructor...

This was just to funny! Maybe you should be a stand up comic.

Dang skippy!

ROFLMBO...I love Beth's wit! :wub:

Add me to that count, please!

We should definately plan a PJTP get-together...I would LOVE to see all of you ladies live and in person...:biggrin:

I agree with Ebony. A get together of PJTP people. I want to meat ya'll so bad. To me ya'll are like family, just a lot less headaches.:redface:

i think via FB i was volunteered by SNT/Boo Boo Kity - which i'm totally fine with. She Smiles is coming & doing a US trip next june. that gives everyone enough time to get to goal, buy some fabulous swim suits and plan on coming to TX.

oh & taps.......plane takes you up 13,000ft, not 3,000ft :wink5:

That would be awesome Lulu. It seems like there are a lot of PJTP people in Texas. If your serious then maybe we should start to plan it. I should be straightened out by next yr.15_4_100.gif

Hey maybe we should invite PG to our get together!:redface:

Kidding!!!I just thought of that because there is 1 other person that when I read her post on other threads she comes across as she is the only correct person. "Well I was told never", "I was told only" ect..... "You should never do that because I was told". It aggravates me because we all have been told different things. We voice our opinions. I think it is the way she types it. I don't think she means to be that way. maybe it's just me. I don't know.

I'll start planning my trip to Texas. I won't be sky diving. I can only pray that I will be at goal by then. If not, I am still up for the trip.

WOOHOO road trip! Yes Yes Yes! Can you tell I am excited? Meet my friends!:biggrin: See new places I haven't been to yet! I have something to look forward to for next year.:redface:

PJTP...June in Texas! I'm in...count me in!:redface:

I should be at goal by then...and even if I'm not, I'm still coming!

This sounds wonderful - I can't wait! I'll start putting away money now...I also have a "Girlfriends Week" planned with some friends at work for the week of the 4th of July in Florida - where DH and I have our timeshare, so I get to have TWO vacations!

Are we talking a long weekend? Perhaps around Memorial Day? When is She Smiles coming in June - early, mid or late?

I am SO EXCITED...I finally get to meet all my LBT peeps! :wub:

Yay! :biggrin::w00t::wink5:

Am i bad for being excited about meeting you all, but unwilling to go to my family reunion?

*WhooHoo, Beth! Prayers for a great interview!!

*Kat, like the water/vinegar idea. I need to do what you do when I eat. I'm WAY slower than I used to be but I know I still eat too fast.

*Hi Brandy! Congrats on being so close to goal!!!

*Slim, I just can't seem to do FB either. Actually went there and got off as fast as I could. Never got past the signing up process. Had 'em cancel me.

*Glouc, LOVE that DD loves to cook and tried so hard to make better-for-you Cookies, but 260 calories? Yikes! Are you sure?!!

*Lu, I wanna come! Can I? Huh? Huh? Please? :redface:

If this is a go, can we try to set a date ASAP? I know it's A LOT to ask but DH has to turn all of his vacation requests for 2010 in by Sept. '09 and I'll need him home on vacation to stay with DD! Otherwise I can't come for sure. June works better for me. DD's school ends end of May and it's also her b-day, so that's out.

*g4e, bite your tongue woman! Don't mention that name here, it might appear!! LOL!!

I don't know if I missed it or not, but how's your pain level? Hopefully VERY low! Prayin' for you sister!

*Slim, no you aren't bad for preferring you friends to your family! Sometimes your friends make for better family! You get to CHOOSE them!

*Fireworks, banned here due to fire danger. Live in the mtns. Fine by me. There's a big display at the lake. They actually have a barge on the lake and shoot them off from there. I stay home. Too many crazies and my DDog hates the noise of 'em.

PJTP: Thanks for all the well wishes on my truck. It's gonna be bad. They finally narrowed it down to the transfercase. I know most of y'all have NO idea what I'm talking about and that's okay, you don't have to. BUT they have to tear it apart and see what's busted up and then order parts. He's going to call tomorrow with an estimate.

AND we found out today that our wonderful governor got his wish and has ordered another furlough day for all state employees. This makes a total of 3 non-paid work days a month which cuts DH's check by 15%! He has to work them anyway b/c you can't close the fire station for a day so they'll build up those days and hope they can take them later. This SUCKS! :biggrin: Who'd a thunk that working for the state, in a pretty darn secure job, that you'd have to worry about a pay cut? I just thank GOD that he still has a job!!!!

Sheesh! No wonder I have a migraine!

Sorry about my bitch-fest!

'Night all!! TTFN!

Edited by heartfire
oops!

PJTP...I'm actually GLAD to be at work this morning...there were BIG thunderstorms right over my house before I left, and the rain was torrential!

Am i bad for being excited about meeting you all, but unwilling to go to my family reunion?

Nope - I feel kinda the same way...

*WhooHoo, Beth! Prayers for a great interview!!

What she said!

*Kat, like the water/vinegar idea. I need to do what you do when I eat. I'm WAY slower than I used to be but I know I still eat too fast.

Making notes to try that myself...

*Hi Brandy! Congrats on being so close to goal!!!

*Lu, I wanna come! Can I? Huh? Huh? Please? :tongue2:

If this is a go, can we try to set a date ASAP? I know it's A LOT to ask but DH has to turn all of his vacation requests for 2010 in by Sept. '09 and I'll need him home on vacation to stay with DD! Otherwise I can't come for sure. June works better for me. DD's school ends end of May and it's also her b-day, so that's out.

I agree - let's set a date so I can get MY vacation request in too!

*g4e, bite your tongue woman! Don't mention that name here, it might appear!! LOL!!

OMG - please, no!

I don't know if I missed it or not, but how's your pain level? Hopefully VERY low! Prayin' for you sister!

What she said - in spades!

PJTP: Thanks for all the well wishes on my truck. It's gonna be bad. They finally narrowed it down to the transfercase. I know most of y'all have NO idea what I'm talking about and that's okay, you don't have to. BUT they have to tear it apart and see what's busted up and then order parts. He's going to call tomorrow with an estimate.

Ewww - I know that the transfer case is, and it's a essential piece of equipment. Hope it's not too bad...

AND we found out today that our wonderful governor got his wish and has ordered another furlough day for all state employees. This makes a total of 3 non-paid work days a month which cuts DH's check by 15%! He has to work them anyway b/c you can't close the fire station for a day so they'll build up those days and hope they can take them later. This SUCKS! :cursing: Who'd a thunk that working for the state, in a pretty darn secure job, that you'd have to worry about a pay cut? I just thank GOD that he still has a job!!!!

Sheesh! No wonder I have a migraine!

Sorry about my bitch-fest!

'Night all!! TTFN!

Oh cripes...ya gotta hate that unpaid furlough thing...I pray all works out well for the budget and for your family...

*Pointer Sisters moment*

I'm so excited...and I just can't hide it...I'm about to go on vacation and I think I like it...Oh Yeah! :w00t::lol::w00t::lol:

*We now return you to your regularly scheduled PJTP thread...:)