Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I hate it when people post just to post.....

GOOD MORNING!Trying to wake people up here. Everyone is still in bed? What about getting up and excersizing your fingers before work? Have a good day all.

Ok, so here are my finger exercises.;)

Are you feeling better G4E?

Edited by *slim*
grammar

GOOD MORNING!Trying to wake people up here. Everyone is still in bed? What about getting up and excersizing your fingers before work? Have a good day all.

Good morning g4e...I've been awake for hours. Just not in a posting kind of mood......I know, shame on me!

Me too!!

BAM!! Instant erection. Or was that TMI, like the whole valtrex / genital wart fiasco?

Okay, Plain - that was WAY TMI! :D

Wow, I'll have to look that one up!

I love mine. It's a 2005 Victory Vegas, red (of course), and looks fast even standing still.

She looks just like this except mine doesn't have the flame motif on the back fender:

2008 VICTORY VEGAS WITH PREM.: Cruiser - CycleTrader.com

And I have these wheels:

Arlen Ness - 18" x 5.00" , 03-05 Slayer Wheel

I've added a few extras (saddlebags, floorboards, air horn), but overall, that's my baby.

That is one HOT bike, girlfriend...I'm so envious (in a good way)...*stamping foot again* I WANT A MOTORCYCLE!;)

I'm here, G4E - and with no supervisor/manager in the office today (her dad's birthday weekend - ain't that sweet!) I'm actually going to try and keep up with the posts today...;)

blog_00390_auto_of_the_week_1990_harley_davidson_fat_boy_flstf.jpg?1228217968 Found this pic of Arnold as the Terminator in the 1991 movie, Terminator 2...he rode a HD Fatboy in the movie. It's one of the biggest bikes that Harley makes, and distinguishable partly by the solid front wheel (no spokes). It's a big, heavy bike...one might almost call it muscular...and it's the one I'd love to own!

Here's a great shot of one that's for sale on Ebay:

DSC_2821.jpg

Edited by EbonyRose
Added terminator fatboy pics

Come my way if you wanna go riding!!! The chopper that DH is currently assembling (it is a basket case, coming from SEVERAL baskets intentionally), will make motorcycle #8!!! He is having a blast with it-------it is half serious, and half seriously fun. We are showing a couple of progress pics on FB---it isn't much to look at .... yet! Fun anyway.

Wierdly, around here, Fat boys are girls bikes! Dunno why!

We have everything from a little mini bike to teach the kids on, to cruisers, to a fully dressed touring bike, that we have taken thousand mile plus trips on, we have a matching trailer we pull with it!

There are also 4 legged rides......I'll share them too.

But not the DH!!! He is off limits!!! LOL

kat i showed DH your pics the other night and he's ready to get another hog - he sold his when he hit 300lbs. well that's gone, and he said he'd get a new one when the leathers fit......me i like my horse to ride, he's easier cause i don't have to worry about my feet not flat on the surface at a stop. ;)

LOL...DH likes to tell the guys that "the old lady" won't let him have one, but truth is he can't get one until I can get one, too!

Horses, motorcycles....scared of them both. DH just wants a big truck. He has never shown much interest in the crotch rockets (thank goodness).

PJTP/Rant.

I'm so pissed at DD's dad. He's never sent her anything for her birthday, or Christmas - or anything EVER. It's her birthday month and I've sent an email saying, "hey...where's child support?" Last check was January.

As usual he hasn't received his check yet, so can't send anything...so I asked what he's getting DD for her birthday this year, and does he need suggestions? iTunes cards...any kind of gift certs...etc.

No response. Of course. What an A$$.

I did have VA taking it out of his pay, but he'd quit his jobs once they found him. He begged me 2 years ago to drop the case with the state, and said he'd pay when he could. So, I did...and I have gotten more in the last 2 years than I have since she was born. But still....GGGRRRRRR. I don't need too much, but hell, a $20.00 would do me good right now. Just throw me a bone, dude...it's her 12th BIRTHDAY! It's gonna cost me more and more as she gets older.

How can he not care? Not even a card. How do men do that? I know women walk away too, but how does anyone do it?

How can he know she exists and NOT GIVE A CRAP?

/rant

sorry ya'll...I just had to get it out.

Glouc, I feel ya...

My middle son (my oldest, our middle) had a natural father (he was no Dad) like that...didn't pay child support at all for years and years, then decided to try and go to court to stop me from moving once I met my DH and wanted to relocate after marrying him. ;)

My attorney told me not to say a word - of course that was TOUGH - but when the judge asked why he should not consider his petition, my attorney told him that my ex was over $60K in arrears in child support. And my son was only 7 at the time!

After that, the judge didn't want to hear a word he said, and away we went to make a new life. My DH is more of a father to my son (including the tough stuff) than his natural father ever was or could have been. They didn't get close until after my DS was grown himself and they sorta became friends. :D

When my ex passed away due to health complications, my DS was unable to make the funeral because he was on active duty in the Army...but when my DH's mom passed away, my son moved heaven and earth and arrived on the day of the service. A little late, but he said he couldn't let his Grandma go without saying goodbye. ;)

Good kid, that one...and amazingly perceptive as well. He was friends with his natural father, but the only one he calls Dad is my DH. ;)

Your baby girl is blessed to have you...and I bet she knows it. You just keep doing what's right, and she'll be okay - after all, she's got you as a role model! :)

Slim..Thank you. I do feel better.

Glou... my ex was the same way. My girls call him the "sperm doner" I didn't bad mouth him in front of the girls. I let them draw their own conclusions on him. After they figured out what kinda jerk he was then I could bad mouth him. When we see him (once about every 4/5 years. Whenever we go up home he seems to find out and hunts us down.) he insist that the girls are still teenagers. Excuse me, they are in their 20's and 30's.

I would love to go horse back riding again. I haven't been since I was preggers with my oldest. Haven't been on a cycle since I was a kid. I think I might be to scared to get on a cycle now. Had a dear freind get killed on one.

There are far too many deadbeat dads in this world! My daughter's father is one of them too. We split up when she was about 18mths old and the last I knew of him was a couple of months later when he stole my single parent's benefit cheque out of the mail, forged my signature and used the money to pay for a bus ticket from Perth to Brisbane (similar journey as from LA to NY). I figured it was money well spent!

Since then, not a card for birthday or Xmas, not a phone call, nothing. I never even tried to pursue child support (I knew where he lived - well where his parent's lived, which was a more likely way of finding him). He was a deadbeat when we were together and I knew he would continue to be one after we split, so was never going have the money to pay support. All it would be, was an added complication - I didn't want to give him the rights to contact that active supporr would provide. I could just see him being one of those rotten part time Dads who contiually let their kid(s) down and broke their hearts over and over by not showing up for visits, etc. I wasn't going to let that happen!

Instead, I used the gov't support for a few short years while I rolled up my sleeves, when back to college and trained as a teacher, then went out to work (never been on welfare since!!). DD turns 28 this year and has never met him...and has no desire to do so.

How can he not care? Not even a card. How do men do that? I know women walk away too, but how does anyone do it?

How can he know she exists and NOT GIVE A CRAP?

/rant

sorry ya'll...I just had to get it out.

Can't speak for everyone, but you never have to apologize for getting something off your chest IMO!!! I never had children and would've loved to have so I have absolutely no sense of why any parent would crap out on their child. That's as foreign to me as being an alligator is!

Glouc, I feel ya...

My middle son (my oldest, our middle) had a natural father (he was no Dad) like that...didn't pay child support at all for years and years, then decided to try and go to court to stop me from moving once I met my DH and wanted to relocate after marrying him. :eek:

My attorney told me not to say a word - of course that was TOUGH - but when the judge asked why he should not consider his petition, my attorney told him that my ex was over $60K in arrears in child support. And my son was only 7 at the time!

After that, the judge didn't want to hear a word he said, and away we went to make a new life. My DH is more of a father to my son (including the tough stuff) than his natural father ever was or could have been. They didn't get close until after my DS was grown himself and they sorta became friends. :eek:

When my ex passed away due to health complications, my DS was unable to make the funeral because he was on active duty in the Army...but when my DH's mom passed away, my son moved heaven and earth and arrived on the day of the service. A little late, but he said he couldn't let his Grandma go without saying goodbye. :glare:

Good kid, that one...and amazingly perceptive as well. He was friends with his natural father, but the only one he calls Dad is my DH. :eek:

Your baby girl is blessed to have you...and I bet she knows it. You just keep doing what's right, and she'll be okay - after all, she's got you as a role model! :wub:

OK that is seriously the sweetest post ever, Ebony!!! (And no, I am not one to blow sunshine.) You need a hug from someone on that!!!

Fanny - sounds like that bus ride was definitely the best money spent - tho he didn't need to steal it from y'all. Unbelievable. A gf had to take her ex to to court and then finally to jail. OMG he was such a loser.

PJTP my news - I just found out that I have shingles. WTF!!! We'd decided at work that I had poison ivy so I was very shocked to find out that it was shingles!! I was prescribed a nasty tasting anti-viral (famciclovir) and silvadene cream. My shingles are on the back of my neck at the hairline that's maybe the size of 2 quarters and on the front of my neck that's maybe 3" long. I freaked when it started going up to my cheek so that's why I went to a doctor. Good fricken fun.

I hope you feel better SNT.

I have never understood dead beat parents. Babies are so precious that I can't understand any parent(man or woman) that won't to right by their kids.

Edited by *slim*

PJTP my news - I just found out that I have shingles. WTF!!! We'd decided at work that I had poison ivy so I was very shocked to find out that it was shingles!! I was prescribed a nasty tasting anti-viral (famciclovir) and silvadene cream. My shingles are on the back of my neck at the hairline that's maybe the size of 2 quarters and on the front of my neck that's maybe 3" long. I freaked when it started going up to my cheek so that's why I went to a doctor. Good fricken fun.

Wow SNT hopefully you will be able to get rid of them soon!