Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I hate it when people post just to post.....

OK why is my doggone PC so slow? Anyway, are you teeth sensitive now? My flu shot just made me bruise and have a knot at the injection site.

What did you tell to the surgeon about gaining weight?

mine is VERY slow too - wonder if it's LBT??

my teeth have been overly sensitive forever - but i had 8 veneers done back in june (4 top , 4 bottom), and zoomed the rest today (donna - HUGE difference!!!). flu shot; ugh - just feel sluggish want mom to brush my hair....should fly her in from FL...LOL

gain weight...weighed 116 today at his office; told me to pick the calories up....mind you i'm barely 5'1. hubby bought me a heath bar blizzard tonite, and my lab is enjoying it.....i'd rather Pasta butter * cheese:ohmy:

plain - you nekkid' in your avtr???

Took the words right out of my mouth!

Lulu - hopefully I can be the next Fanny!!! Dang there are 9 of us on this thread!

i have faith you will be!!!

My eyessssss :biggrin:

116? I friggen popped out bigger'n that! I thought dogs couldn't have chocolate? We need updated puppy pics, btw.

Aww cute!!! Are you finding out the sex?
i know - shy baby come around??

no and now he's (he in the general term) is breach... which is no big deal since i'm still in 2nd trimester, just made it difficult to see gender... another ultrasound in 3 weeks... i love my OB!!

Of course, only geeks use Facebook, right, SNT??

hey - i resemble that remark!!

mine is VERY slow too - wonder if it's LBT??

YES ... yes yes yes.... i finally have time to get on today and its s.l.o.w....

OK why is my doggone PC so slow?

It's LBT - I asked Alex and he referred me to this announcement. http://www.lapbandtalk.com/f18/announcements.html

...weighed 116 today at his office

I am SOOOO jealous. I'm eating my heart out right now. You'll have to update your sig.

Plain - calling me names not once but only TWICE is very rude!! Brat. :biggrin:

Lulu - thanks for the faith in me! My editor friend says she's going to write my online dating thing when I'm ready. :blush:

Took the words right out of my mouth!

That's a good start on the beefcake pics, Plain!! As for the rest... my Inbox NOW!! *taps foot* :biggrin:

Oh and just coz I can't help myself...how HOT is this man??

Chris.jpgChris2.jpg

Can you believe he turned 50 on Friday and those are recent pics? That smile is gonna kill me...*swoons*

Fanny, I have only 1 thing to say... :biggrin: YOWZA!

Isn't he just?? I just don't believe that HE says I'M the sexiest woman he's ever met... the man is sex on legs!! *swoons again* God I want to go home NOW!!!

Nope. I'm wearing chaps w/ clown shoes. I'm romantic like that.

On a weirdly telling serious note, I'm considering posting some shirtless shots, or something. I don't really look good right now, but as I was wandering through the "before & after" pics, I saw that some people posted some really honest, gutsy pics.....On one hand, the documentation / progression would be cool. On the other hand, there is a very active Texarkana support group on site, and I'm certainly uncomfortable "putting it all out there".

This summer, my family went to the "Great Wolf Lodge", a resort-type of place that has indoor / outdoor Water slides. The check-in process is so slow that they give you a pager when it's time to register.....and you can swim and waterslide while you wait. So naturally (through a long and boring set of circumstances I won't go into), my oldest son and I end up waiting in the huge lobby, with hundreds of people, while we are shirtless and in our swimming trunks (and uh.....yeah. We were the only shirtless people there). We were both like "WTF? It feels like we are on a nude beach". So I guess I'm kinda modest like that. So I guess we'll see if I have the testicular fortitude to do shirtless pics.