Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I hate it when people post just to post.....

Posting to whine about the %%$%%$ rain....and more rain, and more rain, and more rain...

And to say I voted for BBK again.

And to say, Congrats to She smiles.

I just clicked a vote for you too Brandy!

You are ahead by a bit now. Good luck!!

Posting to say I am tired of 90 degree weather. We are getting hit with remnants of Ike tonight though so we're gonna get hit with 40 mph winds and rain so it will cool down some. Thank goodness.

On the other hand...so far we haven't been able to find out anything cheaper in controller inhalers. My mom refuses to buy me them until we figure something out...I've been having small attacks and symptoms a lot lately and have nothing to use. It's annoying. Hopefully tomorrow we can get ahold of my pulmonologist and at least get the rescue inhaler...if my mom will even do that. Blah.

Posting to say I am gonna break guys, seriously. I want to check myself into a mental institution. I can NOT take any more shit.

Washer broke this morning with a houseful of dirty clothes. Vaccume broke as well. My husband's gramma who raised him is in the hospital, with what they think might be pancreatic cancer. SO she will be coming to live with us. Which I offered, but I have to clean my daughter's room and I am very pissed off at her. Gross is an understatement.

And then I get a note from my mom breaking me down. Telling me what I am doing in pin up is wrong and disrespectful. FUCK YOU BITCH. I have never been good enough for you in my entire life, why should I be now? Get all A's, not good enough, state runner as a freshman not even good enough for you to show up to the finals, 1st flute, 1st trumpet, 1st Baritone, still not good enough for you bitch. I have nothing left to fucking give you.

I am inches away from crawling into a hole. I can't take any of this anymore. :smile:

Posting to say I am gonna break guys, seriously. I want to check myself into a mental institution. I can NOT take any more shit.

Washer broke this morning with a houseful of dirty clothes. Vaccume broke as well. My husband's gramma who raised him is in the hospital, with what they think might be pancreatic cancer. SO she will be coming to live with us. Which I offered, but I have to clean my daughter's room and I am very pissed off at her. Gross is an understatement.

And then I get a note from my mom breaking me down. Telling me what I am doing in pin up is wrong and disrespectful. FUCK YOU BITCH. I have never been good enough for you in my entire life, why should I be now? Get all A's, not good enough, state runner as a freshman not even good enough for you to show up to the finals, 1st flute, 1st trumpet, 1st Baritone, still not good enough for you bitch. I have nothing left to fucking give you.

I am inches away from crawling into a hole. I can't take any of this anymore. :smile:

Sounds like your mum is quite the passive-aggressive bitch. Try to ignore her if possible. She is a one-way trip and she is a downer. As for your husband's grandma, do make sure that he shoulders his share of her care while she is staying at your house. Otherwise you may be better off finding another place for her to stay. How old is your daughter?

Faith is 7. Old enough to know better!

David will actually take care of his gram. She raised him when his mom abandonned him at 16. SO she is most of the time all he's got. He loves her and would die for her. She took care of me as well for a long time when I was on bed rest with Brooke who is 9.

You really need to read what Mom wrote, basically called me a whore. Seriously.

I posted a rant about it with her "letter"....

http://www.lapbandtalk.com/f80/mommy-dearest-thanks-making-sure-i-never-feel-happy-75899/#post996336

Edited by Boo Boo Kitty

Your ma sounds like she doesn't have much of a sense of fun. This is really a drag. What you are doing doesn't seem to be taking up much of your time and yet it is done with a sense of fun. I would be very proud of you if you were my daughter. Your 7 year old daughter sounds less spoiled than my 9 y/o great niece. That kid doesn't do anything for herself except whine. She doesn't help with chores, that is for sure.

I feel for you and for your Gramm. I am just getting out the other side of cancer and the treatments are devastating to one's body. I have been getting sicker and sicker for months now thanks to the chemo and the radiation treatments. Fortunately, all of this has killed the cancer. Now I just have to recover from the cure. LOL Gramm is in for a rough ride. Make sure she eats a lot. I weigh less than 109 at the moment. I sure don't use my band anymore.

Green I am glad to hear all the treatment has killed the cancer. I only had the targeted radiation and I know how bad it is. I think what bothers me most about Gramm is 5 years ago she lost her baby son (41) to esophageal cancer. Now her oldest daughter has extreme breast cancer that has spread to her liver. With Jerry (Uncle) she got brain cancer. And now with Ellen this. I sometimes wonder if there is a god. :smile:

Thanks for the congrats :lol:

And BIGGEST hugs to all the peeps who need them. There sure seems to be some crap stuff going on for a lot of us lately. Maybe we can have a big group hug???

. Maybe we can have a big group hug???

Great idea; it sure as hell is needed!!!

BBK - There are no words to alleviate your stress. I wish for you strength.

BBK, "this too shall pass". We are here for you giving you the strenght that you need in this of time.

You are a strong woman and you are showing your girls that they can be strong as well through adversities. I think that your pictures are in very good taste. I'm voting again.

Also, there is a God.