Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I hate it when people post just to post.....

Froggi---hope you have a good night (although I doubt you will sleep sound.) All the plugs kept annoying me everytime I turned over and I go to the bathroom a lot at nite, so I know I made the lady upset-unplugging me, then plugging me. LOL

Thanks. I rarely wake up in the middle of the night to use the bathroom. I am a sound sleeper too. I hope it goes well and I don't have apnea or have to do another study. I am not fond of hospitals...especially staying the night at one. Plus...having the bandages whatever it is on all night I have a feeling my whole body is going to be covered in red spots. My skin does not like adhesive materials...I always get rashes. How lovely would that be.:rolleyes2:

Wow! A lot of posting to post going on.

Froggi, I forgot to say sorry for your loss. Losing pets is hard no matter what kind of pet they are. I hope your sleep study goes well. I would be awake all night. I can barely sleep in my own bed.

turler, congratulations on that 50 lb! That is as much as a small child.

Gloucester, I hope it doesn't get t too bad where you are. I can't even imagine going through a hurricane.

BBK I can vote twice today because I am using my DD's computer right now.

You are all correct. My boss is stupid. She thinks because she has sat with this girl during her son't karate lessons that she would know if she was using drugs. She is a personal injury attorney. She takes workman's comp cases and car accidents. I am glad I only work part time.

I'm posting to say...

I lost 50 pounds!

Awesome!

My mom sent me her "fat" clothes. Lots of XL and L and size 16 and a few 14 and ..... wait for it ..... I can fit into some of them now! Whoot! Whoot!

Only the tops though. I think most of the weight I've lot has come off my face and my upper chest and almost none off the bottom. I can wear all the XL and some of the L though the L are all ones that have some give. None of the skirts or pants fit either though two are close.

This caused me to go into my closet into the "special occasion" section and pretty much everything in there fit too. Some of that stuff I haven't been able to wear in years and only keep because how often do you need a Christmas sweater or want to wear a Yankees jersey?

Thanks to both of you. She will be missed. She was a very sweet thing. I'm going to clean her cage tomorrow very well and bleach it and get a new hammie this weekend.

Thanks for the luck on the sleep study too. :rolleyes2:

It's so much fun fitting into old clothes that we thought would never fit us agian. I get mad when I remember so many clothes that were practically brand new that I sold in a garage sale. I had given up ever fitting into them again. I did save some stuff, most of which is now too big. Now that is a great feeling!

Congratulations Mac! You'll be into the ones that don't quite fit soon!

I did hamsters in high school and had to give up on it. I went through 3 in 1 year and they all kept getting tumors and dying :rolleyes2:

It is so nice and such an inspiration for us all to see the "NSV". I love to put on my clothes then go to the mirror and just get tickled to see clothes hanging off of me. I lurk often in here and I rarely post but, I think you all are nice people and very helpful even if does sometime hurt. I feel that if it won't kill me, it will help me.

I did hamsters in high school and had to give up on it. I went through 3 in 1 year and they all kept getting tumors and dying :rolleyes2:

I've never had one get a tumor before. =/ I have 4 other hammies still 2 of them are Hobble's( one that died) babies...they are black teddy bears. Then I have 2 drawf hamsters. Like I said tomorrow I plan on cleaning the cage Hobble had really well and hopefully getting a new hammie on Saturday, Sunday, or Monday.

I think Hobble was peeing in her sleeping area (being too lazy to go down to the bottom of the cage down her tube) and slept in her pee and got wettail. Could have been old age too I guess. But according to the pet store when I got her a year ago she was only 3 months. Who knows.

I hope you're feeling better/doing better hun. I voted for you again this morning when I woke up. You're still winning by a lot. That naked girl is starting to get votes though. Everyone vote for BBK aka Ginger Rayne!!! DO ITTTTTTTTTTT!:rolleyes2:

lol...nakid girl should PUT those away!

Good luck on your sleep study. I am doing ok right now. That is how Bi polar people are, blow up and then be fine (him not me) :thumbup:

YAY for you A lot Less!

Good luck on your sleep study. I am doing ok right now. That is how Bi polar people are, blow up and then be fine (him not me) :rolleyes2:

I know what that's like I too am Bipolar. I sometimes say and do shit and all of a sudden a few minutes later I am fine as can be wondering why I even did it etc. It can be a rollercoaster.

Thanks for the luck.

...how often do you need a Christmas sweater or want to wear a Yankees jersey?

Mac - I just can't help myself - NEVER! :sad:

Congrats on the NSV tho!!! I think b/w now and surgery (yea) I am going to organize my clothes by size. I can't wait to be able to tell some of them, "sorry, guys, you're just too big! See ya!"

Edited by SickNTired

Thanks you guys for all your congrat's to me!

I love this thread...I know I don't usually say much, but I read it everyday!

Froggi- Your hamster story is so sad. I'm sorry for your loss.

BBK- Girl hang in there. I know you have a lot of emotions to sift through right now. Don't make quick decisions. Make sure you think everything through and document, document, document. Oh yeah...and document everything! Dates, times, events...everything!

~Carol

Good luck on your sleep study. I am doing ok right now. That is how Bi polar people are, blow up and then be fine (him not me) :sad:

YAY for you A lot Less!

BBK, you know I voted for you....but......NUDITY ROCKS!!!! WOOO- HOOOO!!!

I have had a packing checklist in Excel since 1990.

What a nerd, Heehee.....BTW, Happy B-day, since my work week is ending tonight, and I usually reserve LBT for weekdays. PS- Get a myspace site so I can friend you, ya geek!!