Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I hate it when people post just to post.....

yeah we got our last 2 from rescues. we might be going to get a cat or a dog from the spca soon. my last cat that had to be put to sleep was a stray kitten that we found under a pile of logs. my gf is an animal nut. put it this way we has a hamster we spent 300$ on trying to get healthy to only have to put it down. :cry
Ouch. That's quite a bill for a hamster.

You all just made me laugh so hard....I am cranky and you made my day......but I guess you do not care because this type of response is what started this thread!!!

Sorry....no fish recipes!

If a person requires a fish recipe and they look for one on a Lapband site, instead of........wait for it..........a cooking site, what does that say about the person??

If a person requires a fish recipe and they look for one on a Lapband site, instead of........wait for it..........a cooking site, what does that say about the person??

:hungry: they are looking for a healthier lap band friendly fish recipe :nervous

Help. I drink 17 cups of coffee a day. Do you think that is too much?

*ducks for cover*

I think I'm almost up to 17 cups a day. Nah, that's not too much. And I have a one eyed cat named Cedric that someone left stuck in the door of one of the vet clinics that I worked at when he was just a tiny baby. Now he thinks he's a Sheltie....

They should avoid the food section as well as the recipe section of this forum? :D

Hello. Today I ate my cat. Do you think I am eating too much?

Also, my cat had just eaten half a can of Whiskers and there is no nutrition panel on the can. How many calories should I count?

Also, my cat had just eaten half a can of Whiskers and there is no nutrition panel on the can. How many calories should I count?

I am SO glad I wasn't eating or drinking anything when I read that. It would have come out of my nose, I think. :bounce:

That has got to be the best post I have ever seen. ;):D:D:D

Did you slime on it? what is slime anyway?:heh::heh::heh:

Mustard & Herb Baked Tilapia

2 4oz tilapia fillet

1 tablespoon fat free mayonnaise

2 teaspoons dijon mustard

1/2 teaspoon fresh chopped basil

1/2 teaspoon fresh chopped parsley

1 tablespoon grated parmesan cheese

Preheat oven to 450 degrees. In a small bowl, combine Mayonnaise, mustard, and fresh herbs. Place tilapia fillets on a flat baking sheet, and coat with herb mixture. Sprinkle with cheese. Bake for 8-10 minutes.

I had a duck named Preep.