Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I hate it when people post just to post.....

Went to company Christmas party last night (employees only/no SOs cause the biatch who plans the party can't get an SO). I ate less than a quarter of what I ate the year before and I was stuffed!

Anyway, I stayed 5 minutes too long -- a girl dragged my a$$ out on the dance floor and my only options were 1) run away from the dance floor or 2) go with it. I went with it (it was to "Looking for some hot stuff baby tonight"). I was a bit embarrassed and stiff at first but then really enjoyed it. I haven't danced in public in a while and I used to dance all the time.

Anyway, I stayed 5 minutes too long -- a girl dragged my a$$ out on the dance floor and my only options were 1) run away from the dance floor or 2) go with it. I went with it (it was to "Looking for some hot stuff baby tonight"). I was a bit embarrassed and stiff at first but then really enjoyed it. I haven't danced in public in a while and I used to dance all the time.

2 woman dancing? Hmmmm, the mental images that conjures up.:w00t::ohmy:

2 woman dancing? Hmmmm, the mental images that conjures up.:w00t::ohmy:

My recent experience: most men sat out the fast dances so the women danced as groups...at one point there were over 50 of us.

My recent experience: most men sat out the fast dances so the women danced as groups...at one point there were over 50 of us.

Even better.:ohmy::w00t::w00t:

But, yeah, most guys HATE to dance to fast songs.

I think most guys hate to dance, period!

I think most guys hate to dance, period!

Actually, alot of guys love to slow dance. Gives them to touch some naughty parts.:ohmy:

PJTP-

Hey all, just checking in. Very COLD here again with more snow on the way (3 out of the next 5 days:cursing:). Really love the global warming (not a political statement, just saying. Don't bash me.:ohmy:) Just think, only 3 1/2 mos more of this crap.

Anyway, spent yesterday afternoon snowblowing my driveway and my two neighbors. Figured I was out there anyway, might as well do them too.

Oh, and I HATE drivers during the winter. I've said it before I know, but I swear people get dumber each year when it comes to driving in snow. How hard is it to simply slow down a little and keep moving?:w00t::cursing::cursing::cursing::bored:

I am in Oregon... It rarely snows in our area. It snowed 2 days in a row here.. I swear they are all too stupid to drive in it. They are hitting brakes constantly and sliding all over.. The best part is just stopping in the middle of the roads because they think its better to stop than continue on.

Uggh!

PJTP - some people are too stupid to breathe....

i felt that way shopping. and WHAT the F is it with sales clerks that all but molest you with barely a foot in the store. i wanted to slap the happy helper @ Pier One. just here for candles - think i can handle.

ok - breathe>>>>>>>>>>>

i felt that way shopping. and WHAT the F is it with sales clerks that all but molest you with barely a foot in the store. i wanted to slap the happy helper @ Pier One. just here for candles - think i can handle.

ok - breathe>>>>>>>>>>>

HAHA I know what you mean. I love the face talkers that don't give you an inch to breath. I had this happen in Walmart while buying a TV last week.

This morning I had frost all over my car. Then got caught in killer traffic. Was 25 minutes late to my meeting. That started at 8 am. They are lucky I showed up at all.

PJTP-Hey all, just checking in. Very COLD here again with more snow on the way (3 out of the next 5 days:cursing:). Really love the global warming (not a political statement, just saying. Don't bash me.:huh2:) Just think, only 3 1/2 mos more of this crap.

Anyway, spent yesterday afternoon snowblowing my driveway and my two neighbors. Figured I was out there anyway, might as well do them too.

You're so nice!!! Yeah and I was bitching after work b/c it's high 60's today. You may cuss me; it's ok.

Oh, and I HATE drivers during the winter. I've said it before I know, but I swear people get dumber each year when it comes to driving in snow. How hard is it to simply slow down a little and keep moving?:cursing::cursing::frown::cursing::Banane14:

At least it's inclement weather! Down here, they freak out in rain; wtf!?!

Ditto, and ditto! How difficult is it to brush off all of your car including the roof so that those who drive behind are not blessed with the snow from their car too?

Right? A gf of mine was behind a Frito Lay truck who lost a sheet of ice! It landed on her windshield and broke it!!!

PJTP - some people are too stupid to breathe....

Verily!!!

ok - breathe>>>>>>>>>>>

Ha! So how do you really feel, Lulu??? I know holiday retail work has to be the worst ever but I need some space folks!