Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I hate it when people post just to post.....

donna, we should have a TX meet up for them unbanded beverages:tongue2:

Name the time and place! :thumbup:

See? Who says the squeaky wheel doesn't get the grease. I just have to act like a child wanting attention and I get it.

(yeah, right, pretend. I'm a man, therefore, I am a child):thumbup:

I'm glad YOU said it cuz I hit "quote" so damn fast I think I pulled something. :biggrin:

I'm glad YOU said it cuz I hit "quote" so damn fast I think I pulled something. :sneaky:

The question is, what did you pull? And, was it good for you?

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

:laugh::thumbup::biggrin::frown::tongue2::lol:

The question is, what did you pull? And, was it good for you?

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

:laugh::thumbup::tongue2::frown::sneaky::lol:

Dat's our maaaan! :biggrin:

I too just had another NSV for the day----------for the first time in years, I shovelled the walks and driveway---without fear of falling over from a heart attack----seriously! Made me breath hard, but it was a lot of snow, and a lot of work, but it felt soooo good to do it in one stretch, not take any breaks. And not to feel like putting my head down when cars would drive by. In my heavy clothes and bulky coat, I always felt absolutley HUGE.

Great exercise! So what did I do? Rewarded myself with a cookie.....DUH!

Susan, that was a doubly hard lesson to learn, but I bet you were much more cautious about choosing friends as well as men after that. My first husband cheated with Lord knows how many women. He married again, one of the 'other women' she worked with him. He cheated through many years with her as well. Then a couple of years ago, he moved in with one of my oldest friends. I felt so betrayed! Not by him---by her! He is far enough in my past to leave a serious feeling of indifference. Our child is an adult, I have no connection to him anymore, his life is his. But she never told me. We talked several times a week, and she hid it, lied to me outright. I found out when I stopped by to drop some things off for her kids, she was a single Mom (so I thought!) and always struggled to make ends meet. So when I would see a sale on something that would work for her 2 youngest, I would get it for them. I took some boots by to her son, and guess what?!

I ended the friendship, simply because if you cannot have openess and trust in a friendship....then there is NO friendship. She proved herself unworthy of my trust, when I found out she had been with him for almost a year! And the kicker was that it had caused friction between my DD and I. My ex called me about a car I had for sale, and tried to get me to let him buy it on payments. I refused. Child support -- or lack there of --might be a long distant memory---but it was still there! I told my DD I did not want her discussing our life with him. We had plans of using the money to add a patio in the back yard, and he knew that. He was saying things about me being able to buy supplies on an as needed basis if I let him make payments. My DD kept telling me she had not said anything. I actually told her something about how in the hell else would he know???

I found out how. And I all but called my DD a liar, because in reality my so called friend was. Sooooo not worth my time!

Glad you found better too Susan!

Kat

That's tough Kat. When a friend betrays your trust, it is almost as bad as a spouse cheating. DW has never cheated on me, luckily, but she came close when we started dating. (Confession time, I came close after learning of hers. Not proud, but have to be truthful). Any way, had a friend betray my trust over a promotion of all things. He started talking about me behind my back. Said things that had no business being said.

I ended it quickly by emailing him and telling him he may be able to ruin me at work. But, one phone call from me and his wife and daughters were history to him. He cheated on her non stop. Still is from what I hear. It sucked as he was my closest friend. I can forgive him, just can never forget and trust him again.

See, men can have drama in our lives too.:thumbup:

Ouch Kat. I say that more about losing the friend and being betrayed. It's hard and I am very careful about the friends I keep. I honestly just have a couple poeople that I am good friends with. I don't trust easily.

I was cheated on in my last relationship too. I am happy that it happened honestly.... I probably would of ended up in a very long unhappy relationship since I wasn't happy with myself at the time.

Through the break up though I met my soon to be DH! In the end it was the best thing to ever happen to me.

See, men can have drama in our lives too.:thumbup:

not surprising at all! DH has one rule - betray his trust, he'll never have a thing to do with you, including an explanation = DONE.

i enjoy a good sparing, lets me use them big SAT words....i've not had the friendship betrayal & hope i don't ... for their sake:tongue2:

PJTP: I get my first fill on 12/29. WOOT!

I am doing the happy dance for you!! excited.gif

Edited by ColoradoChick

I am doing the happy dance for you!!

Me too! Though it comes across as an epileptic chicken on crack. :thumbup:

Sooooo... still wanna walk the dogs? :biggrin: Ewww, ice is fallin' from the sky. Nasty.

I too just had another NSV for the day----------for the first time in years, I shovelled the walks and driveway---without fear of falling over from a heart attack----seriously! Made me breath hard, but it was a lot of snow, and a lot of work, but it felt soooo good to do it in one stretch, not take any breaks. And not to feel like putting my head down when cars would drive by. In my heavy clothes and bulky coat, I always felt absolutley HUGE.

Great exercise! So what did I do? Rewarded myself with a cookie.....DUH!

I have had the same types of feeling with yard work! It is awesome! Do not beat yourself up about the cookie we are all human. I am saying this while eating a dozen m&M's!

Susan, that was a doubly hard lesson to learn, but I bet you were much more cautious about choosing friends as well as men after that. My first husband cheated with Lord knows how many women. He married again, one of the 'other women' she worked with him. He cheated through many years with her as well. Then a couple of years ago, he moved in with one of my oldest friends. I felt so betrayed! Not by him---by her! He is far enough in my past to leave a serious feeling of indifference. Our child is an adult, I have no connection to him anymore, his life is his. But she never told me. We talked several times a week, and she hid it, lied to me outright. I found out when I stopped by to drop some things off for her kids, she was a single Mom (so I thought!) and always struggled to make ends meet. So when I would see a sale on something that would work for her 2 youngest, I would get it for them. I took some boots by to her son, and guess what?!

I ended the friendship, simply because if you cannot have openess and trust in a friendship....then there is NO friendship. She proved herself unworthy of my trust, when I found out she had been with him for almost a year! And the kicker was that it had caused friction between my DD and I. My ex called me about a car I had for sale, and tried to get me to let him buy it on payments. I refused. Child support -- or lack there of --might be a long distant memory---but it was still there! I told my DD I did not want her discussing our life with him. We had plans of using the money to add a patio in the back yard, and he knew that. He was saying things about me being able to buy supplies on an as needed basis if I let him make payments. My DD kept telling me she had not said anything. I actually told her something about how in the hell else would he know???

I found out how. And I all but called my DD a liar, because in reality my so called friend was. Sooooo not worth my time!

Glad you found better too Susan!

Kat

With friends like that who needs enemies! Thankfully you are finished with the nonsense. My starter husband actually thought I was his coach he played the field so much! My current husband is such a good man. I am so blessed. He is honorable and faithful. I am so happy in retrospect that the starter was benched for good!

Me too! Though it comes across as an epileptic chicken on crack. :thumbup:
Now that is not a good visual! chicken01.gif

chicken01.gif

Sooooo... still wanna walk the dogs? :biggrin: Ewww, ice is fallin' from the sky. Nasty.

Thankfully I got home early and did a quick once around the block. g018.gif

My daughter is out in this mess driving home. Keep your fingers crossed she makes it home safely! DH just came home and he nearly fell just in the driveway.

Now that is not a good visual! chicken01.gif

chicken01.gif

Thankfully I got home early and did a quick once around the block. g018.gif

My daughter is out in this mess driving home. Keep your fingers crossed she makes it home safely! DH just came home and he nearly fell just in the driveway.

well the weather just all around SUX.

i snuck out for bit to ride my horse in the snow - he wanted no part....hope all are safe!