Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I hate it when people post just to post.....

Confession......I rarely ever lock my doors. Of course, I do live in the middle of nowhere.

i'm very bad about locking doors as well on the ranch.

i figure i'd let my labs lick an intruder to death....:mad2: it is a bit of false sense of security though.

pjtp - schools are closed or delayed in dfw, i'm guessing for just being cold as s**t out. actually there are some icy roads. i just remember growing up in NY you had to have a LOT of snow or ice on the ground for school to close :blushing:

PJT brag: NSV: I put on a suit this morning I haven't been able to fit into since last year and when I was checking out myself in my 3-way mirror, my daughter walks into the bathroom and says "Mom! You've lost a lot of weight! You look skinny!" :blushing::biggrin::mad2:

PJT brag: NSV: I put on a suit this morning I haven't been able to fit into since last year and when I was checking out myself in my 3-way mirror, my daughter walks into the bathroom and says "Mom! You've lost a lot of weight! You look skinny!" :blushing::biggrin::mad2:

Doing the happy dance for you!! dance_like_an_idiot_by_ChaosMole.gif

PJTP: I am retaining Fluid. I am not a happy camper! Just when I think I will get under 200! Tearful_by_sketch15.gif

PJTP: I am retaining Fluid. I am not a happy camper! Just when I think I will get under 200! Tearful_by_sketch15.gif

i am too - least that's what i'm telling myself!

donna - congrats on the NSV!

Smith--look me up Brandy Robertson-Chase

Welcome! :blushing:

Donna!! YAY! Congrats girlie!

Ebony--SO PROUD of you! Keep it up girl! You are doing so well!

Colorado--sorry hun, hope it gets better for you!

PJTP---ugh....lol....that is all I can say about that! lol....

Hmmmmm, that sounds like my kinda snack. Is it pronounced like it's spelled ( Dull - sssssss)?

Hey, that wasn't a political salvo. I was speculating why our congress might feel the need to limit toilet paper usage. The real point (and I guess it is political after all) was that all freaking aspects of our lives are being legislated.....

I think Cheetohs are disgusting. Which is good because my kids and Mr. Mac like them so they are often in the house.

I win. :blush:

Now, now, if plain can't start political fights, you can't either, even if I agree with you. :blushing:

What exactly do you do again?

We never discussed it last time. People said "no politics" so I shut up.

I respectfully suggest you start another thread if you want to actually discuss the subject.

Ah shucks. Thanks Plain...

Feeling better LJM?

YAY Mac!

So it's finally Friday....thanks be.

I need suggestions for the only gift I have left to buy - DH. Technogeek extraordinaire who ALWAYS buys whatever he wants when he wants it, and never mentions anything he wants or likes or needs...

And then get yourself sterilized. If you do it to one child....

So did snorting hot coffee out my nose! :crying:

And luluc - I think there is a lot of people anticipating that Jan 1 is 'back to band' time!

Now, I must get ready - dinner dance tonight and I'm planning on glamming it up - sequins/rhinestones/glittery threaded top with black pants, black patent leather hooker heel shoes with rhinestones...haven't done that in many decades and many more pounds!!!

I finally got my internet back! (Damn Comcast.)

Well most of these people have NO social skills and most of them are guys so it's possible they really just didn't notice. Or care. I mean, I'm not a model train so I'm obviously not interesting. :frown:

My mom says they were probably afraid to say anything in case I had cancer or something. That cracked me up. I am pretty sure two of them noticed but weren't sure what to say. (I don't think this crowd is aware I had WLS.)

It's kind of sad when people can't say "Hey, you look good. Have you lost weight?" without being afraid of making a big faux paux.

Anyway, I told my neighbor with the bypass about how I had looked out my window and hadn't recognized him because I figure he probably is also going through this. Plus it turns out he was going through a big plateau and was frustrated until he started dropping again so I think he was happy someone noticed.

Don't do that. Accountants are awesome! Accountants paid for my surgery! :mad2:

Today we went to Mervyns since they are going out of business and I bought a medium top and a 12p pair of pants. The pants don't fit but I think the top will. Oh and I bought some new underwear too. Normally I have a strict "only buy things that fit you NOW" policy but with 60-80% off, it felt safe to buy these.

Ended up wearing a little black dress - still lots of sparkles and sequins on the top then a short chiffon skirt that went to just above the knee, and of course my hooker heels. Very 1950s style - I can see Doris Day wearing it, so did my hair a al Doris as well. The abundant praise/complement from DH: You clean up good, kiddo!! Oh well. We had a lot of fun even though our dinner companions (you were seated - you didn't get to choose your place) were NOT our type, once the music started we moved to another table, met people, and danced. Of course for most fast dances, the men stayed at the table, but the women had a hell of a time!

The size is minus, or you are minus the undies?

Confession: have never been to a Chuck E cheese.< /p>

Ditto!!!

Sounds like there is a story or two there!

Never been to Disney either.:)

Now I must start the day....cleaning, cooking, wrapping gifts...

I'm a sleep therapist and a respiratory therapist

Happy hour!! Hells Yes!!

You're already smaller than me! Uh, we ARE friends, right?

On my beloved Bob and Tom radio show, they play a Tim Wilson song called "Chuck E. Cheese hell" that is fantastic!

Oh, fancy fancy....

Hey it's no big deal Beth....we all know you were young and needed the money....

My little sister is fond of saying " (he / she / it) has no ass.....just a crack in the back"

Yeah, it's just creepy to go there with no kids. Plus, security always looks at you funny. Trust me on this this.

Whaaaaaaa?!?

Confession......I rarely ever lock my doors. Of course, I do live in the middle of nowhere.

W00t!!~

Hey! I've been internet-less people!!

I suck at a lot of things......Latin, doing "the charleston", charming the ladies.....There is one thing I don't suck at, however; Thumbwrestling.

I've been INTERNET-LESS!!!

And I'm 5'4" and you are 6'4" right? Not something I'm proud of!!!

Soooooo glad I wasn't drinking anything. Primo....

I would GLADLY donate. Seriously!

I remembered the sleep part.

Me too. Off and on all weekend. It was trey annoying.

End up with? I *started* with them.

Thank you!!! I am pretty excited about it.

I hear ya! My ex was cheating on with me with my best friend (obviously she isn't anymore), whom he ended up marrying too. I am enjoying that for every pound I lose, she appears to find it. That is why I was so excited about losing 3 this week, in the hopes that she finds them as well!!

Are you going to post pictures? I love seeing the pictures.

Welcome to the cool kids club!!

Wowwww... :crying:

PJTP my NSV of the day---I try to find one each day.

My DD is going through a rough time, and has rented her own place, but it will not have utilities until Thrusday so til then she, and her daughter and 2 dogs are with us. Love the granddaughter being here, could do without her rather nuerotic dogs!!

But anyway...the NSV!

She has so much stuff packed she ask if she could look in my closet for a sweater to wear since it is snowing like crazy out. I said sure. Pretty soon, she walked out, decked in MY clothes, from Uggs to jeans, to sweater-----she ended up wearing the jeans and sweater. She said she did it to show me what I look like to the rest of the world.

I am telling you, if I look anything at all like she did, I am totally flabbergasted, because that is not what I see in the mirror! She made my day! Makes my eyes tear up to know I did it!

With my band, and a little help from my friends!

Kat

PJTP my NSV of the day---I try to find one each day.

My DD is going through a rough time, and has rented her own place, but it will not have utilities until Thrusday so til then she, and her daughter and 2 dogs are with us. Love the granddaughter being here, could do without her rather nuerotic dogs!!

But anyway...the NSV!

She has so much stuff packed she ask if she could look in my closet for a sweater to wear since it is snowing like crazy out. I said sure. Pretty soon, she walked out, decked in MY clothes, from Uggs to jeans, to sweater-----she ended up wearing the jeans and sweater. She said she did it to show me what I look like to the rest of the world.

I am telling you, if I look anything at all like she did, I am totally flabbergasted, because that is not what I see in the mirror! She made my day! Makes my eyes tear up to know I did it!

With my band, and a little help from my friends!

Kat

That is awesome Kat! I am so happy for you!

You people make it so difficult to miss a couple days of work and try to catch up.:blushing:

Anyway, just wanted to check in (even though no one seemingly missed me like you do plain when he misses a day :blush:).

Now for my pjtp-I hate idiot drivers in the winter! How people think they can drive as fast as they want to when it is snowing and -15 is beyond me. Have they never heard of black ice? :mad2::cursing::crying::cursing::crying:

You people make it so difficult to miss a couple days of work and try to catch up.:blushing:

Anyway, just wanted to check in (even though no one seemingly missed me like you do plain when he misses a day :mad2:).

I missed you terribly. I was so upset I was stunned into silence. I can't say anything about these other wimmin, though. I hear they are into Plain cuz he can lick his own eyebrows... :crying:

Kat -- how FANTASTIC!

PJTbrag: 2nd NSV of the day! I got hit on just a little while ago! There's a guy who works in this building who I've seen several times this past year and has never said a word to me. Today as we're waiting for the elevator, he breaks the ice and asks me which floor I work on and then looks at my badge and says, "Nice to meet you Donna, I'm Leno" (Yes the same as the other Leno). Anyway, he proceeds to make small talk but it was the WAY he looked at me with that "grin" on his face. I haven't been hit on by a stranger in quite a while so it was especially gratifying.

p.s. I'm PMSing so I was not feeling particularly perky but between my DD's comment this morning and this guy hitting on me, I feel like I'm floating again and those cramps don't seem nearly so painful now. :blushing:

Anyway, just wanted to check in (even though no one seemingly missed me like you do plain when he misses a day :mad2:).

i always miss ya!:crying:

not a fan of eyebrow licking beth :blushing:

kat - that was a great story & NSV....seems like a NSV day.

tis' snowing - i always feel bad when its' cold out for the horses & longhorns.....hope the hay keeps them warm..