Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Tried these vitamins??

Have any of you tried the Barimelt Multivitamin smooth fruit flavor or Bariatric Fusion Soft Chew mixed berry? I have an anaphylactic allergy to shellfish and nuts and these are the only ones that are manufactured in a facility not with these items that I can find. I did contact my allergist and was advised not to even test the waters per se even though they follow rigorous cleaning. Thanks for any help you can provide. I have read different reviews.

I’ve tried the BariatricPal fusion soft chews they are good but they are very chalky, those are the one is started out with and I’m on the look out for something else

Have any of you tried the Barimelt Multivitamin smooth fruit flavor or Bariatric Fusion Soft Chew mixed berry? I have an anaphylactic allergy to shellfish and nuts and these are the only ones that are manufactured in a facility not with these items that I can find. I did contact my allergist and was advised not to even test the waters per se even though they follow rigorous cleaning. Thanks for any help you can provide. I have read different reviews.

Did you like the BariMelts Multivitamin I’m smooth Fruit Flavor? I love mine.

This is as close as I've found for my question. So kill me if you want but I'd like an answer?
I am immediately presurgical, well actually perpetually presurgical, but that's another longer topic.
Last Thursday at OSU, yes The Ohio State University, as they style themselves, my nutritionist Roy asked if I was taking any Vitamins, especially Multivitamins. Yes I said, I have been taking Centrum Silver, although my hair definitely is not Silver,i am That Ol He says I w a by you to switch to prenatal vitamins for the Iron. Okay, I said, then when I got home and started evaluating and second-guessing myself,i started to wonder? Will I be on this post-surgery or will I be swiched one of the traditional Bariatric ones.? Has anybody out there in BariatricLand just remained on them? Mind you except for a few raised eyebrows from the pharmacy staff, nobody has questioned me and they are a whole,lot easier to find them . So I remain your bewidered yet humble servant. 😌Frustr8

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Trending Products

• Trending Topics

• Recent Status Updates

• jparadigm

Happy Wednesday!

I hope everyone is having a lovely week so far! 
      It's been a bit of a struggle this last week...I'm hungry ALL the time.
      · 1 reply
      1. BlondePatriotInCDA

Have a great Wednesday too! Sorry you're hungry all the time, I'm pretty much the same..and I'm sick of eating the same food all the time.

• ChunkCat

Well, tomorrow I go in for an impromptu hiatal hernia repair after ending up in the ER over the weekend because I couldn't get food down and water was moving at a trickle... I've been having these symptoms on and off for a few weeks but Sunday was the worst by far and came with chest pain and trouble breathing. The ER PA thinks it is just esophagitis and that the surgeon and radiologist are wrong. But the bariatric surgeon swears it is a hernia, possibly a sliding one based on my symptoms. So he fit me into his schedule this week to repair it! I hope he's right and this sorts it out. He's going to do a scope afterwards to be sure there is nothing wrong with the esophagus. Here's hoping it all goes well!!
      · 2 replies
      1. AmberFL

omgsh!! Hope all goes well!! Keeping you in my thoughts!

2. gracesmommy2

Hope you’re doing well!

• jparadigm

Hello lovlies!
      Today is a beautiful day in west Michigan! I hope you all have a beautiful Tuesday and rest of your week!! 🤗
      · 0 replies
      1. This update has no replies.
    • Clueless_girl

Having gall bladder surgery in a few days and I so hope the recovery is easier than the one from the modified DS! I could use a bit of luck/pep talk for a change. I'm starting to be able to walk around without experiencing dizziness, but it would be great if the random pain in my chest and abdomen would go away!!
      · 0 replies
    • Dawn 1974

4/4/2024 - new patient orientation. Wt 313
      4/5/2024 - got all my lab work done.
      · 0 replies
  • Recent Topics

• Hot Products

Our Newsletter

Follow us for the latest news
    and special product offers!