Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Hi all - A quick check in while we’re in a rare spot will cell service. Thought I would leave you with some photos from my journey, a place of complete solitude and peace.

image-0.00596046447753906.jpg

image-0.0349283218383789.jpg

On 07/04/2018 at 13:19, Ylime said:

Hi all - A quick check in while we’re in a rare spot will cell service. Thought I would leave you with some photos from my journey, a place of complete solitude and peace.

image-0.00596046447753906.jpg

image-0.0349283218383789.jpg

Beautiful!

Where are you? Gorgeous !

Gorgeous! Thanks for sharing and thinking of us 😃. Enjoy your trip and safe travels!

Makes me wanna get the kayak out!

And while you are paddling around in your little yellow kayak. I will be having my,own Rocky Mountain High, standing there, arms outstretched and embracing it all. I think there is something deep inside that makes you want to feel rooted and nature does that for me.🌲

On 07/04/2018 at 11:24, MN_Meg770 said:

Where are you? Gorgeous !

Glacier National Park, Montana

It’s the place that makes my soul happy. I’m glad I was able to come again before my surgery, it provides me with some mindful peace before I start my new journey.

Yesterday we traveled to British Columbia to view the Canadian side of Lake Koocanusa before heading to the US side of the lake:

image-0.00202655792236328.jpg

On 06/29/2018 at 21:12, Frustr8 said:

Well @Trixie82, my love, here is my latest timetable.

July 1st my last day on 30,day electronic C Pap compliance record

July2nd record faxed from local KCH sleep lab to OSU

July2nd Jessica my case coordinator hand#delivers said fax to Valerie the Nurse-Practioner who mulls over it the rest of the week, Jessica meanwhile had gone on vacation

July6th Valerie possibly calls with surgery date

July 9th if Valerie didn't call already Jessica will call with date.After Frustr8 finishs passing out and coming back to consciousness, Frustr8 will,post with quivering finger the EDS (estimated surgery date) and all will rejoice, firecrackers will be set off and a good time will be had by ALL! 🎶Cue Brass Band!🎶
I am waiting around the next few days to hear about a date! Excited for you!

And Frustr8 inches forward, she travelled almost 3 inches today. Hand her a bottle of cold Water, got to keep that hydration up!🐛🍶

Well my life sucks kinda. I have a sinus infection that can only be fixed with surgery, does anyone know how long inbetween sinus and sleeve surgery I can do? I dont want to put my 3rd date off again =(

And which comes first the chicken or v the egg and how far apart should they be spaced? This gets my mind off of my" When Am I Going To Get a Date" blues and on to a worse problem. than my bitsy one. I would say space them at least couple weeks apart. As long as your Bariatric Surgeon and Anesthesiologist have,no,problem with your breathing problem, I say Bariatrics first, ENT 👃second.👍

Thats the problem, bariatrics wont do anything if I utter the word infection other than cancel it =( As I have to have blood work done they are going to find it so, I haven't talked to my surgeon about it in case i have to cancel again...guess Im going to have to tomorrow =( I might have to be a winter buddy instead of an Indian Summer buddy lol

Well i am an early fall surgery ill be in September can i participate lol. But yeah i have my 2nd nut visit next week. I have all my clearances done now i just need to be patient and wait until august until i am done all the classes

Sent from my LGLS676 using BariatricPal mobile app

Mine will probably be between September/October, God willing [emoji120]

Sent from my LG-TP450 using BariatricPal mobile app

I might be with you Bambino98 =) Im clinging to my 28th Sept lol

And I hope you,Suesloosinit, and you,Bambino98, both get your surgeries. Now use this time you have left,to learn, study and get ready so you will both be surgery winners#