Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

BariatricPal Monthly box subscription

I don’t see a post for this but let me know. I want to hear other people’s opinions. I bought the annual up front one and I hope I didn’t make a mistake. Is anyone else questioning where “over $50 worth of product” is coming from?

If you’d have purchased all the items individually for our last box (which you can’t because you normally need to buy them by the case). Your total actual cost would have been exactly $49.37 + $6.99 shipping for a total of $56.37 per box.

Not only are you saving good money, you’re also getting the opportunity to not commit to large amounts per item, you save an extra 10% on any items you’d like to re-order that you enjoyed. There are a few other benefits that I have t mentioned as well.

Did you receive your first box yet? So far the feedback we’ve received has been fantastic.

Unlike other bariatric boxes, we actually purchase the items we send each month. Most of the other players get vendors to “donate” items to their box in order to garner publicity for these products. You generally get products that aren’t truly bariatric friendly or they’re the least popular products these vendors would be disposing anyway. We don’t cut corners and would LOVE any and all feedback you have.

So I’m “saving money” by spending the amount I would have on a full size box, but by not getting the full size?

Thankfully I had a coupon which will make me keep the order, but I probably won’t renew unless they get better. Yes, I received the box which is why I was wondering where the $50 dollars was coming from. I’m not trying to be harsh, but very little product (in my eyes) was in it.

On 03/25/2018 at 06:58, CharmedPam said:

So I’m “saving money” by spending the amount I would have on a full size box, but by not getting the full size?

Thankfully I had a coupon which will make me keep the order, but I probably won’t renew unless they get better. Yes, I received the box which is why I was wondering where the $50 dollars was coming from. I’m not trying to be harsh, but very little product (in my eyes) was in it.

No way! You’re paying for say 2 bars instead of 7 and you get a decent variety on top of that. Normally you can’t purchase 1-2 of any items we sell since they’re sold by the box or case. We ran the actual #’s and I promise the box is a great savings but even more so, it’ll give you an opportunity to try things without committing to larger amounts. There are more benefits coming too....if you’re unhappy in a month or two drop us a line and we would be glad to work with you.

I suggest other members that have questions about the box read https://store.bariatricpal.com/products/bariatricpal-box-of-the-month-club please.

I love the idea of the box and being able to try small quantities. Why? Cause all this stuff is expensive. I don't want to pay $12 for a whole box of a flavor of something I don't like.

I think people don't realize how expensive many of these products are.

We're not talking going to Sams and getting an economy size box of stuff for $50. We're talking about an assortment of specialty items...which tend to be incredibly pricey.

It is what it is.

I think it's a really good deal. I really like the idea of being able to taste things before I commit to big quantities.

Edited by Creekimp13

No way! You’re paying for say 2 bars instead of 7 and you get a decent variety on top of that. Normally you can’t purchase 1-2 of any items we sell since they’re sold by the box or case. We ran the actual #’s and I promise the box is a great savings but even more so, it’ll give you an opportunity to try things without committing to larger amounts. There are more benefits coming too....if you’re unhappy in a month or two drop us a line and we would be glad to work with you.

Thank you. I guess I just need to give the program more time and see other view points, like the ones posted here already. The samples are a great idea and I think we both agree to that [emoji16] maybe I was just expecting more.

Has anyone received 2 boxes? On 3/22 I got a small box that had a shrink wrapped pack of Bariatric Pal business cards. Then the next day I received the box of the month that had the portion plate in it. I looked at my account it and shows my March box of the month was delivered... but it was those business cards. I called the store and they want me to send a picture of the cards I received.

2 minutes ago, MonkeyNurse said:

Has anyone received 2 boxes? On 3/22 I got a small box that had a shrink wrapped pack of Bariatric Pal business cards. Then the next day I received the box of the month that had the portion plate in it. I looked at my account it and shows my March box of the month was delivered... but it was those business cards. I called the store and they want me to send a picture of the cards I received.

Oh my! Sounds like your order got mixed up with another!! Please follow customer service's advice and I promise we will take care of this for ya! The 2nd box was literally just shipped over the last day or two so this is definitely an error on our end!