Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

3X to 2X last week no today YES!!

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, Gagsy said:

Dropping clothes sizes is better for me than anything, even beats the scales. I've suffered all my life needing the bigger clothes and to move down feels amazing, like FINALLY.

Sent from my HTC 10 using BariatricPal mobile app

When I was younger I wore the smaller sizes and now I’m on my way back! I can’t wait!

Edited by Seahawks Fan
  • Like 2

oh yeah! I went from size 24 jeans to 18, and this morning, put on a 1x sweater. Last fall pre-op it was 3x. Feels good!

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Miss Topaz said:

oh yeah! I went from size 24 jeans to 18, and this morning, put on a 1x sweater. Last fall pre-op it was 3x. Feels good!

Nice!

I’m almost 8 weeks post-op. Waiting for the real size change now!

• Like 1

8 months out and I have gone from a size 18 jeans to a size 4. It is unreal. My fat brain keeps thinking that maybe they are making clothes bigger now. It is hard to wrap my head around sometimes....

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

8 months out and I have gone from a size 18 jeans to a size 4. It is unreal. My fat brain keeps thinking that maybe they are making clothes bigger now. It is hard to wrap my head around sometimes....

I can relate, my fat brain thinks the same thing everyday!! I just had to order a large jacket yesterday because extra large is now way too big on me. I debated for two weeks to even order one. In the end, it all feels real good though!!

VSG 10/11/17
HW = 360
SW = 292
GW #1 = 220 3/7/18
Final GW #2 = 210 (6'5") [emoji256]

• Like 2

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Featured Surgeons

1. Masoud Rezvani

Woodbridge, Virginia 22191

2. Lisa Medvetz

Downingtown, Pennsylvania 19335
      800-282-0066

• Recent Topics

• Recent Status Updates

• allwet

ok  a shameless plug for a movie i just got back from.
      TAG  is very funny and if you want an enjoyable and laugh out loud couple of hours go see it.
      · 2 replies
      1. Orchids&Dragons

Does anything blow up? That's usually a requirement for me B)

2. allwet

lol no but lots of things get broken

• allwet

In prep for my 1 year follow up the surgeon sent me for lab work and my B6 came back way way to high. So they asked me to stop taking B6. so now i am looking for a way to cover the B vitamins without B6. I was taking a sublingual multi B liquid.
      · 4 replies
      1. Orchids&Dragons

That's weird that you take them all in one dose and only one gets elevated. Maybe they should repeat that particular blood work?

2. allwet

did a search both on this site and google and found a lot of hits on just that issue - high B6 when taking multi B supplement. Including 1 NIH study that found 17/68 sleeve patients in the study had elevated B6.

going to stop the liquid multi B and just use the chewable Centrum Silver for a few months then retest

3. Orchids&Dragons

That's interesting. Is it just a sleeve issue or is that just what you were searching for?

4. allwet

on this site it was sleeve specific but on google it was more wide spread among people that were daily users of supplements and the gov't study was a sleeve study for vitamin deficiencies that found oddly B6 went up more than it went down post op

• allwet

· 0 replies
      1. This update has no replies.
    • #MagicWithinme

NSV: yesterday a business man came into to see one of the bosses. He gave me a candy bar first and then the paperwork. I said I would be sure to give to supervisor. he says no candy is for you. I said its ok, he was , NO ITS FOR YOU. I said thank you , that I had had weight surgery so I tend to stay away from candy. He looked at me up and down and said you don't need surgery (probably didn't understand what I had said).  It's nice knowing that I look fit enough to where I would not need one, lol. Working out 25 out of 31 days definitely helps!
      · 0 replies
    • aery

Day 1 of the pre-op liquid diet is underway. I was able to have my last cup of coffee for a while this AM and have been drinking Vitamin Water Zero and water since, I definitely have to pee a lot!
      · 0 replies
  • Trending Topics

• Magazine Articles

• Together, we have lost...
      lbs