Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

April/May 2018 Sleevers!!?

I'm new to this but I am scheduled for May as well. I'm terrified as I too hate not knowing exactly what will happen and being out of control scares me ugh. I know I need to do this and I'm working on all the anxiety. I have done so much research and I've not found much negatives but still my brain is worse case scenarios lol of course. More than physical this is such a mental/emotional journey. Good luck to everyone :-)

I'm the same boat with you hunn. Just remember that you are starting a brand new better you and we are all here to support you!!!!

Sent from my SM-T813 using BariatricPal mobile app

I never thought I'd say this about a Protein Shake but it sounds Yum Yum.

Sent from my VS880PP using BariatricPal mobile app

Soooo delicious my sister went and bought some today and she is in love as well. I still have Peaches and Cream and strawberry and Cream to try. I'll let you guys know how those are as well.

I never thought I'd find a Protein Drink I'd like but these made me a believer. I hated the gritty feeling of Protein Drinks and I'm a texture person when it comes to food. The are so creamy and delicious!!! I like them nice and cold not frozen.

Sent from my SM-T813 using BariatricPal mobile app

Thank you. So glad I found this site. So supportive and informative.....helps with my fears a lot.

And I'm gonna have to get some of these Protein Shakes. My nutritionist just mentioned these too and said a lot of people love them.

I’ve just got my date for April 30th got a fair flurry of nerves when the date came through but quite excited for my new life!

I do hope you're,kidding, some kinds of smoothies maybe, McD milkshakes NO NO NO. Think of all the fats, carbs and calories there. If. I don't slap some sense into you verbally there will be about 25 on Bariatric Pal who will. And they might not be as polite as me. Many items at McD are chock full of empty albeit tasty calories & calories. Repeat after me: child--- Tasty fast food is not good for you food.---. It will not make you a winner, it will not make you any thinner.--- You do not want to dig your grave with a pink plastic spoon. Yes milkshakes are liquid, so is motor oil but nobody stands in a line for that, do they? Put them Golden Arches out of your mind, you hear? You will never get a new and improved body hanging around there. It will take work, it will take commitment, there will be times you'll cry, want to throw in the towel, wonder what you and your body have agreed to do. But you will need to go on, baby step by baby step toward your goal. It may turn out to be the hardest thing you've ever done, weight loss and its surgeries are not an easy fix to a complex problem. But a lot of people can and have done it. They thought it was worth it, now do you?

Sent from my VS880PP using BariatricPal mobile app

I agree you definitely want to stay away from that. If you are looking for different options, there are definitely great ways to make good tasting smoothies on your own that are actually good for you.

1 hour ago, apositivelife4me said:

So once I have the surgery I have to diet?

I call trolling..

Update on Premier Protein.

Peaches and Cream is so/so.

Stawberry and Cream taste like strawberry oatmeal.

I am not a trol and I feel dirty and disgustged that you suggested such.

You must not be ready for surgery then. Or you must think surgery is the easy way out. You're still going to have to work for the weight loss. You should know this.

Sent from my SM-G955U using BariatricPal mobile app