Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Am so tired of people who ask every ten minutes why they're not losing weight

I personally think it’s had enough. Time to move on to another post that’s not making fun of others.....

I think moving away from a Rants and Raves board is exceptionally wise...if you are offended by Rants and Raves:)

Smart choice!

1 minute ago, Creekimp13 said:

If you expect me to worry about hurt feelings for talking about stereotypes and vague generalizations...you're barking up the wrong tree.

That would be like me worrying about you calling me a mean gurl. BAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! LOLOLOLOL:)

Psst...

Pot?

It's the Kettle...

You're black:)

I'm not sure exactly who this refers to, but when I mentioned a "mean girls group," I was referring to a group of people who were, shall we say, forcibly removed from BP long before you came here. I was commenting on something @summerset had written, as she was here at that time.

LOL...well crap. Thanks for explaining that:)

I'm just here ranting on the rant board.

Want debate? Get it here. Gripe, complain, moan, fight, rant and rave. Enter at your own risk!

Folks, that's the description for this board.

I'm compaining. I'm moaning. I'm ranting and raving. Cause I'm allowed to do that here:)

About generalizations.

If you're choosing to make it personal...that's on you...not me.

If you think anything here was written about you, personally, frankly, you're flattering yourself. Not a single name or individual came to mind. Just the trends...because they're funny.

Edited by Creekimp13

What I love is that I could replace screen names with other forums I belong to and this is the way all these threads go. Somebody tries to vent, somebody gets offended, the self righteous police come in, then comes the "let this topic die already!" post that keeps bumping the post...lol. People take things waaaaaaaay too seriously on the intrawebz. If you can't have a manage a laugh then so be it. The block user feature is on the board for a reason. Don't like somebody then block them and ignore them. Problem solved.

21 minutes ago, Creekimp13 said:

I think moving away from a Rants and Raves board is exceptionally wise...if you are offended by Rants and Raves:)

Smart choice!

Well, I wasn’t offended and never said I was. I think it’s just gone overboard...and yes technically it’s still about other members. Just because you didn’t name anyone it doesn’t mean it wasn’t or couldn’t been about them. Sometimes it’s just wise to stop.

most rants and raves on here are a personal matter, not to talk about other users.

Edited by Newme17

Please God...BLOCK ME IF I OFFEND YOU! You have my blessing!

Here's you go...

Hover your little pointer right over my name.

<-------over there...see it?

Now you can select the option: Ignore User

Not so hard, is it?

You can select to ignore all of my post...and Poof! you don't have to see them ever again:)

Edited by Creekimp13

31 minutes ago, Creekimp13 said:

Nope. I had absolutely no specific people in mind.

I believe you. Why shouldn't I? Doesn't change my opinion on this kind of posts though.

In fact, I think I'm gonna take my own advice here and get rid of a few people whose posts annoy me:)

POOF!

Much nicer!

Edited by Creekimp13

This thread has become more about how pathetic someone can become when they can’t let go. They act like a child throwing a temper tantrum. Is this how they are outside of the forum?

Sounds to me like some form of personality disorder.

They can’t stop themselves from acting like a fool. Sad and pathetic.

And onto my ignore list you go, Elise:) Poof! All gone:) God, I love how that works! I hope your day gets better:) Will miss ya, buh-bye!

Edited by Creekimp13

Guest Angel2018

Surely this forum should be about respect and support for individuals going through a life changing process?
The nastiness makes me feel uncomfortable.
Have a wonderful day everyone [emoji1374]

Welcome to the Rants and Raves Board. You might have followed a link over here, but you are no longer at the main board...you are on the Rants and Raves Board. Kookie, huh?

Please familiarize yourself with what the Rants and Raves board is:)

Here is the description left by its creator:

Want debate? Get it here. Gripe, complain, moan, fight, rant and rave. Enter at your own risk!

You will find that over at the main board....questionable humor is discouraged, people are more sensitive to the concerns of newbies, and conversation is kept extremely civil.

But over here in the dark little Rants and Raves corner....darker humor has a place.

Enjoy or Avoid...it's up to you!

Edited by Creekimp13