Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

In Praise of Fruit Teas (Celestial Seasons)

Can we just take a moment of honor and bend a knee for the benevolent beauty and heavenly taste of Celestial Seasons' fruit Tea Sampler--specifically the cup of hot blueberry tea I'm presently savoring?

kthnx

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

how-to-drink-unsweet-tea-i-hate-when-i-ordered-28245970.png.c659f7ed753021c900494bcd16a3ccac.png

:P:D:lol:

• Haha 1

Bahahahahah! :lol: Yeah, I know! Although I'm Southern and therefore obliged to love ice tea (which I do), I'm not much for hot tea-- I'm more of a coffee girl, but after eleventy billion pots of decaff this week, I feel a little jaded and turned to fruit teas upon someone else's rec. And fork me! Who knew? Am lovin' the blueberry so far! :) It's the little things...

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

34 minutes ago, FluffyChix said:

Bahahahahah! :lol: Yeah, I know! Although I'm Southern and therefore obliged to love ice tea (which I do), I'm not much for hot tea-- I'm more of a coffee girl, but after eleventy billion pots of decaff this week, I feel a little jaded and turned to fruit teas upon someone else's rec. And fork me! Who knew? Am lovin' the blueberry so far! :) It's the little things...

There are a handful of flavored teas that I will drink once in blue moon. As to regular tea I can't stand it, though. Have never been able to get myself to like it no matter what.

• Like 1

I am currently mourning the loss of my precious Teavana!!! Love me some fruit tea! I don’t know what I will do when I finally delete my pounds and pounds I stockpiled when they went to 75% off!

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

I love the Red Zinger blend albeit hard to find these days... I'm a tea fanatic

• Like 1

3 bags of cold brew iced tea and 1 bag of mint tea = the best-tasting unsweetened tea you ever did drink! It's not extremely minty, just enough to give it a hint of, "Hmm... that's delicious! What is that?!" and kill some of the bitterness.

• Like 1