Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Out With the Old--In With the New!

OK, now I have to go look. Kakatlady, we need to teach you to post links.

45 minutes ago, Creekimp13 said:

OK, now I have to go look. Kakatlady, we need to teach you to post links.

Did you find the link to thread @kakatlady612 is talking about? I went to 4 of the forums to find it? :(

6 minutes ago, kakatlady612 said:

Try Nancy Geohegan s last post in January bypass buddies or Chrystal727 in Carbs.

Sent from my VS880PP using BariatricPal mobile app

Sweetie you gotta hook me up with the links. :-/

You go to that post your talking about. Go up to the address bar that tells you where you're at and use your mouse.

Right click 1 time and hold the button down. You'll see a drop down menu.

Run the mouse down until it highlights the "Copy" line. Left click once on that line to select it.

Then you come back here and click on a reply window and click 1 time in the empty window.

Right click again and run the mouse down to highlight "Paste" line. Left click once on that line to select "Paste".

If you did it right, you will see an underlined address within the window. Now hit the return or Enter button to get off of that line and you've created a link. (There are other ways to do it, but this is your first lesson and the easiest.)

36 minutes ago, FluffyChix said:

Sweetie you gotta hook me up with the links. :-/

Here ya go Fluffy https://www.bariatricpal.com/topic/405869-january-bypass-buddies/?page=33&tab=comments#comment-4590870

I just want to give a 5 o'clock somewhere update to all you hosers sittin' there in your private Idaho suckin' back a brewski.

Today is VASTLY different from the 3 previous days. I'm pretty sure I'm going to live and I just had a contraband SF Dr. Diet Pepper (ie Diet Dr. Peppy). I don't usually have caffeine or sugar free drinks, but I'm like what the hell! I'll run with scissors!

image.png.32f1236ae540a432185163272a64a7ca.png

And I'm so excited! I got my box of Celebrate Vitamins. I got a variety pack to try out on the 3-in-1 powder Vitamin mix. I just mixed up the orange citrus flavor and good golly Miss Molly. It's totes worth it! So damn good. Can't wait to try the other ones later. There's a very faint bitterness (emphasis on very) and it's damn sweet, so I will definitely mix it with more Water. But I think that dog will hunt! Huuuuurrrrraaaaahhhhh!

Your in for an amazing trip!!!!!!!! I hit 80 pounds today and I am just shy of 4 months you are going to do amazing things with this decision!!!

@Sunnyday25 Hey sweetie! Great to see you round the neighborhood! Congrats on your 80.2lb loss!!!! That's so dang amazing! Way to change your life in just 4 months?!!! :452_medal::450_trophy:

Thank you for your encouragement!!

Day 4 is done! Slamma jamma! For the most part it was an easy peasy day. Not a lot of hunger until last night. Hunger got ahead of me and I just had to white knuckle it and put myself to bed early-ish. And this morning I woke up hungry. So it's too early to tell if Day 5 is gonna suck or not. I can tell you that with each day that passes, it gets more and more difficult to cook for Mr. F. LOL. Big wah huh? LOL.

image.png.8605e18b850d1fb5ca2b5ef9d24934f3.png

020818FluffyFoodLog_Day4PreOpLiquids.thumb.JPG.0c0bbf52bdf6963bf453746975a21799.JPG

I think when it comes time for me to do the liquid diet, I might try to make a bunch of freezer meals for my hubby and the kids... and then head out for a walk during dinner. Cooking for them is going to be a challenge for sure.

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using BariatricPal mobile app

Yeah, this is so true. Making leftovers for meals is DEF easier. That's what I'm doing for Mr. F. I made a bunch of different meats, portioned them and froze them (i.e. pot roast, grilled chicken cut into chunks and strips, grilled fajita meat cut into strips, hamburger base with hamburger onion, peppers, spices, chili, Soups, etc.) Then I really only have to make the fresh veggie and/or salad of some kind. But still, I am interacting with food and smells, so it does make it easier thank cooking but less easy than shear avoidance. I do like your idea of going for a walk during the meal! Great idea girlie!

Edited by FluffyChix

Note to self: Hey Cocamoe, banana Joe hot coffee is quite excellent. Who the fork knew? Drink this a lot in the coming days/years...

Banana Joe Hot Coffee

Serves 1

8fl oz hot brewed decaff coffee

2fl oz Bananas and Cream Premier Protein, RTD

4 drops liquid vanilla stevia (Vitacost)

Mix all together, nuke 20 seconds to make coffee even hotter. Enjoy.

Nutritionals: 29 calories; 5g protein; 1g fat; 1g carbs; 0g fiber; 1g net carbs; 0g sugar

Edited by FluffyChix