4 hours ago, Christel11 said:

It's so exciting! I don't know why I don't have a liquid preop diet. It's all veg and Protein. I start that on the 30th December I think. Aargh!

I am going to try a two week trial run starting some time this week.

On ‎11‎/‎25‎/‎2017 at 5:32 AM, Christel11 said:

Hi folks! Yes it is super exciting!! I do feel quite nervous too!! That's great news RunningLibrarian! Not too long to wait! I was wondering, what's going on with my pre-op diet. There's a lot of people on here with liquid diets etc but mine's not like that at all..... maybe it's a UK thing? Also, how long have you booked off work Bboopshell? I've only booked one week's leave but starting to think I should take more....

I only took one week off. But my boss told me if I need two weeks just let her know.

I have to drink 2 Protein Shakes a day and 4 oz of lean meat for 2 weeks,,, I’ve already apologized to all my family and coworkers ahead of time because I foresee myself being a big beeoch!!!!

• Like 2

I have to drink 2 Protein Shakes a day and 4 oz of lean meat for 2 weeks,,, I’ve already apologized to all my family and coworkers ahead of time because I foresee myself being a big beeoch!!!!

lol

Sent from my SM-G920T using BariatricPal mobile app

I wish I had my date but i wont get it until surgeons appt on the 6th it could be late Dec or early Jan... only 9 days till I find out!!!!

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Hopep4673 said:

I wish I had my date but i wont get it until surgeons appt on the 6th it could be late Dec or early Jan... only 9 days till I find out!!!!

Wow now that's exciting!!

Wow now that's exciting!!

Sure exciting and mildly annoying just bc I worked hasrd t o get everything accomplished so it could be done in Dec and now it is looking like Jan... we shall see

Sent from my SM-N950U using BariatricPal mobile app

January for me! Getting pretty excited. About 7 weeks out!

• Like 1

I am going to try a two week trial run starting some time this week.

I’ve been doing this as well. I started replacing Breakfast and lunch with a Protein Shake. So when it comes time for the preop diet, it will be a lot easier. I will say, I’m hungry but it as bad as I thought.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, AshAsh1 said:

I’ve been doing this as well. I started replacing breakfast and lunch with a Protein Shake. So when it comes time for the preop diet, it will be a lot easier. I will say, I’m hungry but it as bad as I thought.

I am about to do the same. Waiting for my Protein Shakes to deliver!

I need to start to practice not drinking Water 30 min before a meal, during or 30 min after. I never realized how much I drink while eating until I started focusing on it. Lots of changes coming!

• Like 1

It’s great to have this support group,, we will need each other plus Share tips and talk our issues out

• Like 2

I need to start to practice not drinking Water 30 min before a meal, during or 30 min after. I never realized how much I drink while eating until I started focusing on it. Lots of changes coming!

I leave my drink in the kitchen that way it isn't even near me. And I have to get up to get it.

Sent from my Z981 using BariatricPal mobile app

• Like 4

Sure exciting and mildly annoying just bc I worked hasrd t o get everything accomplished so it could be done in Dec and now it is looking like Jan... we shall see

Sent from my SM-N950U using BariatricPal mobile app

I went thru the same thing,, got all this done and denied for dec,, I was like crap I would have waited til next year to do all the appts for deductible reasons

• Like 1