Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Hey guy, hope all is well on your ends!

So is it only me or have any of you lost desired for food? I was sleeved in 9/19 I have lost approximately 30 plus pounds! I have not been eating like I should, food doesn't call my attention anymore, the things I used to LOVE too eat get me feeling disgusted. I'm losing interested in chicken, and other meats! I find everything to be extremely salty. Has anyone else experienced this? How long did it last? I'm not reaching my calorie intake, At all !! Although the pounds are at a stall I see the inches coming off! This is a bit overwhelming! Even around the time of the months my craving have vanished! My love for popcorn is still there [emoji5]

Gastric bypass on October 3 2016. I hated both the smell of and the taste of food. It lasted for about four months. The downside is that you don’t meet your Protein goals and you may loose your hair. Food tasted sweet to me. Even if you hate to eat you must. I don’t think you can have popcorn. Ask you Nut. Good luck and follow your program and you will get past this phase.

I was sleeved aug 21. I still love all food. I wish I didn’t. Some days I’m not eating as healthy as I should. Other days I’m doing great. I’ve lost 46 pounds but feel I should be losing more. Who knows. Getting discouraged.

[/quote

I feel the same way, I came in this thinking I would be 80pd lighter by now, but I'm just not hungry I have no desire whatsoever.

Gastric bypass on October 3 2016. I hated both the smell of and the taste of food. It lasted for about four months. The downside is that you don’t meet your Protein goals and you may loose your hair. Food tasted sweet to me. Even if you hate to eat you must. I don’t think you can have popcorn. Ask you Nut. Good luck and follow your program and you will get past this phase.

You are so right, but it's so hard I tired my butt off but I can't seem to eat all the food! It's a work in progress and in doing ok! I have an app to track my intake and I'm not even close to the 800_900 a day!

I still after a year only eat 800 to 850 calories a day. You are right it is HARD. You can only do what you can do. No one can ask more than that of us not even ourselves. Praying for all.

I'll be a year post opp in like 10 days and I still don't even think I eat 500 calories a day lol everybody is different just stay on top your Protein and drink your Water

I feel like when I drink a lot of water I actually get an appetite. If I don't hydrate then I feel sick whenever I try to eat.

Hey guy, hope all is well on your ends!
So is it only me or have any of you lost desired for food? I was sleeved in 9/19 I have lost approximately 30 plus pounds! I have not been eating like I should, food doesn't call my attention anymore, the things I used to LOVE too eat get me feeling disgusted. I'm losing interested in chicken, and other meats! I find everything to be extremely salty. Has anyone else experienced this? How long did it last? I'm not reaching my calorie intake, At all !! Although the pounds are at a stall I see the inches coming off! This is a bit overwhelming! Even around the time of the months my craving have vanished! My love for popcorn is still there [emoji5]

What are your stats
And I felt this way and that's when I lost the most weight. I like food again from about 3 months in.

Sent from my Vivo 5R using BariatricPal mobile app

I was sleeved aug 21. I still love all food. I wish I didn’t. Some days I’m not eating as healthy as I should. Other days I’m doing great. I’ve lost 46 pounds but feel I should be losing more. Who knows. Getting discouraged.

We can help you :) what's your daily eating like ? You've lost alot of weight by the way so your doing well.

I still after a year only eat 800 to 850 calories a day. You are right it is HARD. You can only do what you can do. No one can ask more than that of us not even ourselves. Praying for all.

Amazing. What's your daily eating like and your stats please ?

I'll be a year post opp in like 10 days and I still don't even think I eat 500 calories a day lol everybody is different just stay on top your Protein and drink your Water

I feel like when I drink a lot of water I actually get an appetite. If I don't hydrate then I feel sick whenever I try to eat.

You look amazing. What's your daily eating like and your surgery weight and current weight and what surgery please. You look really good.

You look amazing. What's your daily eating like and your surgery weight and current weight and what surgery please. You look really good.

Thank you so much!! Honestly I don't even stick to a day to day diet or eating plan, I just try to get in Protein daily (salmon, chicken, Beans, egg whites, yogurt) and I drink 3 bottles of 30.4oz core Water a day. I had sleeve on 12/14/16. SW: 316 CW: 177. [emoji176][emoji176][emoji176]