OCTOBER SLEEVERS CHECK IN HERE

Hannah83 - You've got this!!! It can be so exhausting trying to be something you have to fake. Definitely get into your doctor as soon as you can. Is the gym a stress reliever or something you feel like you have to do? Maybe you can take an evening off and find some foods that will stay down and taste good to you, prepare for the week, give your mind a rest. Be gentle with yourself. It takes time to find the right balance. Hugs.

• Thanks 1

Going through my closet and packing up old cloths to donate. I stopped a couple of times to try on stuff that used to be too tight to wear -- they're all huge. I was in total denial about how big I'd let myself get. When I was my fattest I'd convinced myself that I really wasn't THAT big. Its amazing the fairy tails we tell ourselves.

I agree. It took 1 pic of myself with 4 other friends for my cousins Birthday November 2015! I never looked that big in the mirror. I was at 350 at that point. Wow! Noone believed I weighed that, but I did! The difference in 2 years? Wow! My neighbor who lives right across the street walked past me at a birthday party on Sunday and didnt recognize me at first, until she heard me talking! I am getting compliments, and since I rarely got them, I dont know how to react to them! IMG_9185.JPGIMG_0524.JPG
In case you can not tell, i am the one in purple closest to the camera.
Nov. 22, 1995, Dec. 31, 2017

IMG_0727.JPG
IMG_0367.JPG
Christmas Eve 2016 & Christmas Eve 2017

SW 350 (11/15)
BSW 260 (10/17/17)
CW 223 (1/14/18)
RGW 199
GW 175
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

11 hours ago, kandywolf said:

I agree. It took 1 pic of myself with 4 other friends for my cousins Birthday November 2015! I never looked that big in the mirror. I was at 350 at that point. Wow! Noone believed I weighed that, but I did! The difference in 2 years? Wow! My neighbor who lives right across the street walked past me at a birthday party on Sunday and didnt recognize me at first, until she heard me talking! I am getting compliments, and since I rarely got them, I dont know how to react to them! IMG_9185.JPGIMG_0524.JPG
In case you can not tell, i am the one in purple closest to the camera.
Nov. 22, 1995, Dec. 31, 2017

IMG_0727.JPG
IMG_0367.JPG
Christmas Eve 2016 & Christmas Eve 2017

SW 350 (11/15)
BSW 260 (10/17/17)
CW 223 (1/14/18)
RGW 199
GW 175

wow! Keep going! You have a spark in your eyes now. Keep going :)

11 hours ago, emily712 said:

Hannah83 - You've got this!!! It can be so exhausting trying to be something you have to fake. Definitely get into your doctor as soon as you can. Is the gym a stress reliever or something you feel like you have to do? Maybe you can take an evening off and find some foods that will stay down and taste good to you, prepare for the week, give your mind a rest. Be gentle with yourself. It takes time to find the right balance. Hugs.

Thank you. Yea I am making an emergency call tomorrow morning to get in this week to see my doc for my meds because something has to give. The gym is indeed a stress relief and I do take off days, typically I work out when I don't work, or on the weekend. And it usually helps my mood, but this is a huge chemical shift in my body. 35 pounds in 2 months is a heck of a lot and my brain is going woah boy! It feels like I want to crawl out of my skin and scream if that makes sense. But thanks.

My surgery was on 10/30 and no complications. Since this thread, my experiences are the same as most, the roll-coaster of changes from the rapid weight loss is sometimes overwhelming and I have to take a step back.

• Like 1

Went shopping for clothes yesterday for a cruise vacation, scale not moving but in XL tops and 14 bottoms, that is crazy good to me.

I am going to evaluate my food choices and see if I need to tweak things to get the scale moving too. I did break down and join the gym. My stomach hangs terrible low now, oh well I knew plastic surgery was in the future anyway. I have wrinkles more noticeable as well, can't be 18 again lol!!!!

• Like 2

Congratulations! I know what you mean. My bra size went from a 44 to a 36! I don't think I've had a 36 since high school haha

Sent from my Pixel 2 using BariatricPal mobile app

Surgery on 10/2. Down 60 pounds total,41 since surgery. Exercise has been tough with the cold winter and started loosing quite a bit of hair a couple weeks though which is tough because I didn’t have a lot to begin with. Hoping it comes back