Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Looking for Florida buddy. My surgery date is 10/2.

I'm starting to get nervous lol. I was so busy arranging things and making this happen that there wasn't time. Now I'm 6 days away and found time to be nervous.

I have been reading everything I can get my hands on. I am best if I know the "why" lol

I am 5'10" HW 298 CW 279 (after 1 week pre op diet) and goal weight is 180.

I would love to communicate with someone who I can go through this with and if you are in Florida even better!

I'm almost directly across from you in Boca Raton area [emoji106].

2 months out! Awesome. How are you feeling at this point?

Hi there I was also scheduled for 10/2 and rescheduled for 10/4 due to storm Irma. I am in Central Fl . Deltona. I am also nervios and excited at the same time I am so ready for this I am on my 2 week liquids diet down to 1 more week which has not been so bad. I am 5.6 288 lbs goal weight 190 [emoji3]

I feel better than I have felt in a very long time. Get you some benefiber.....constipation was my worse enemy....I have a handle on it now. Water willbe essential. There is a clear Protein by Premier Protein that I add to my water....half and half.

@ExtracticPris2017. That must have been disappointing! I called my surgeons office today just to be reassured that I hadn't missed anything and everything was still a go. Getting paranoid now I think! Where r you having your surgery? I am at Northwest Medical Center in Margate.

I'm in the Boynton Beach area and just had my surgery on Monday.

Hey Angelnrs, I’m in Boynton Beach too... can I be your buddy? ;-)

{evil grin}

Also, I’m free to go with you in the morning ... if you want that is.

Keep us posted as to how it goes.

HaHa [emoji38] just so everyone knows (and doesn’t think he’s too creepy) MacDaddy67 is my hubby.

Congrats! Do u have a date yet? I am on my 10th day post op and doing good. I’m still glad I did this lol.

Hi, How is your recovery going? Im two months post op now. I feel really good. If anyone wants some website suggestions for great healthy recipe ideas let me know (after your diet advances ofcourse). I'm near Margate.

@angelnrs I haven’t quite got that far yet. Just got the recommendation from my primary, so now it’s on to dealing with the insurance! How are you feeling?