Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Do you think it's rude to correct another's grammar?

for about five minutes, i thought...honestly thought, that we were having an intelligent online conversation and even, with the exception of me disagreeing with laurends one point, thought that otherwise we were agreeing on the observation for the most part.

i wasnt speaking about you. If you see yourselves in the post, i cant help that, but i wont antagonize it. You are obviously flamed. ill unsubscribe.

Yeah, so did I. Until you implied that anyone who likes to debate in this forum also likes to torture small animals. You also did it in your last post to me. "Leave the small animals alone" ring any bells? It's offensive, and don't even try to pretend that you didn't mean it that way.

Lizrbit

Laurend

WasaBubbleButt

I probably shouldn't put my two cents in but I am so sad for the three of you. I have loved reading posts from all 3 of you on and off the RNR area. You are all AMAZING women and have much to offer.

I wish it hadn't come to this for you three. Take a step back, block each other if you must, but please don't let this continue to grow to the point one or more of you end up leaving this website.

I would miss everyone of you. Each of you have been of personal help to me at one time or the other wether you ever knew it or not.

Lizrbit

Laurend

WasaBubbleButt

I probably shouldn't put my two cents in but I am so sad for the three of you. I have loved reading posts from all 3 of you on and off the RNR area. You are all AMAZING women and have much to offer.

I wish it hadn't come to this for you three. Take a step back, block each other if you must, but please don't let this continue to grow to the point one or more of you end up leaving this website.

I would miss everyone of you. Each of you have been of personal help to me at one time or the other wether you ever knew it or not.

I believe you are unaware that I have never done anything to Lizrbit. She attacked me a long time ago out of nowhere for no reason. I had no idea what was up. I PMd her asking what I had done to her and the response was about the same as her behaviors on this board. Hostility, anger, she hated me, blah blah blah. I never posted/PM'ed her again until yesterday in response to more insults that once again... came out of the blue.

I explained much earlier in another thread; I am through with it and honestly, with ALL due, sincere, respect... bringing it up repeatedly isn't going to help the matter. It needs to drop.

This is what you posted in response to my question asking why you believed that religion and science were one and the same:

Can anyone else see where I was coming from when I asked for clarification and for her to put those subjects in a full sentence?

Hi laurend - I wouldn't have had a clue what she meant...

Hi Ghost!

thank you for your thoughtful post. i wish it wasnt this way either.

I have blocked them and contacted the board with my problem, three times now, i dont think the admins of the board will do anything, but just blocking them has given me a bit of relief. i did unsubscribe from this and a few other threads id been in on so as not to be a target, and hopefully the thing would just go away. Wasabubblebutt keeps following me from thread to thread which can be very annoying, but at least now im not burdened by the posts, i just see THAT shes posted, and not what shes posted. it is a relief.

im sorry that everyone else sees whats happening, its embarrassing, but i suspect she knows that and is why she keeps posting on threads where its come up.

She knows i have her blocked, so her posts are for you all's benifet.

Please forgive the misspells. I hope this whole thing goes away soon.

this is kinda what i was talking about in my original post. WHY do people do this to each other online? If she followed me around like this in person, at the most she would be arrested, the least i could at least file a restraining order and shed have to leave me alone...but online its okay?

its a mess. Again, im sorry for my part in it. I have them blocked and im hoping it will pass.

Lizrbit

Laurend

WasaBubbleButt

To be honest, I have no idea what's going on. I've never initiated contact with Lizrbit at all. Never PMed her, never stalked her, never harassed her. Never. She's publically accused me of stalking and harassing her, and I've never even talked to the woman off of the board, not even through PM. I've only ever replied to posts she's made to me (or at least, seem to be made to me). The first time I ever even conversed with her is because she appeared in a thread from out of the blue and made baiting comments that were clearly directed towards me. The reason the mods haven't done anything when she's complained to them is because I have never done anything to her. It's all in her mind, and they know that. Hell, the woman's publically made comments about me and WASa torturing small animals, and I don't know why. I could count the times I've talked to her in the entire year that I've been on the board on the fingers of one hand, I think. I honestly don't know where she's getting her little feud from, but she's the only one feuding.

I wish she'd get over whatever it is, but I'm not about to avoid threads just because she happens to post in them. Her problems are her problems, not mine. Hell, the last few theads? Between her and me, I was the first to post in them. I have a lot more grounds to complain of her following me from thread to thread than she does.

Hi laurend - I wouldn't have had a clue what she meant...
Thanks. To me, the comment wasn't complaining about her grammar so much as complaining about the non-answer.