Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

As a newbie I'm asking "What kinda site is this?"

On 13/09/2017 at 0:15 AM, celticNgel said:

I just joined this site yesterday and I was surfing the forums, and I couldn't help recognizing all of the fighting...is this normal? My doctor recommended this site as a source of support as I start this journey, but I'm not so sure. Is this site always so negative?

Were is the fighting ? I see it every now and again lol But clearly not as much as you have seen, maybe you have a skill in finding those post as I have not seen much :P

On 13/09/2017 at 5:16 PM, lindabalseca said:

omg i was in that thread....she verbally attacked me as well

which one lol ??

Okay, this whole post was about one particular commentor, on one particular post, did you know you can actually report a comment? Just a tip for the future. I understand you are dealing with depression at the moment, for some that makes things seem alot bigger than it may be , when I initially read the post it sounded like it was 90% negative all the time, till I realised it was a specific poster on one post.

Goodluck with your journey, hope you feel better, but do make sure you tell them about your depression, dont be scared, they can help you , many of us suffer with depression and still get surgery, myself included. :)

25 minutes ago, dreamingsmall said:

Were is the fighting ? I see it every now and again lol But clearly not as much as you have seen, maybe you have a skill in finding those post as I have not seen much :P

look at "i regret this surgery" by queentiff

18 minutes ago, dreamingsmall said:

Okay, this whole post was about one particular commentor, on one particular post, did you know you can actually report a comment? Just a tip for the future. I understand you are dealing with depression at the moment, for some that makes things seem alot bigger than it may be , when I initially read the post it sounded like it was 90% negative all the time, till I realised it was a specific poster on one post.

Goodluck with your journey, hope you feel better, but do make sure you tell them about your depression, dont be scared, they can help you , many of us suffer with depression and still get surgery, myself included. :)

i reported the poster and the thread. alex closed it down pretty quick. i hope he banned the poster who went psycho on jaminator. he can hold his own but that girl was going to far.

1 minute ago, lindabalseca said:

i reported the poster and the thread. alex closed it down pretty quick. i hope he banned the poster who went psycho on jaminator. he can hold his own but that girl was going to far.

I left the thread the day it started, I cant seem to find it now lol but it was really not giving me positive energy from the start I felt abit odd about it lol. Glad I listened to my GUT!! Glad you escaped alive :P I really know how bad it can get lol I try to avoid it when I feel it coming.

Just now, dreamingsmall said:

I left the thread the day it started, I cant seem to find it now lol but it was really not giving me positive energy from the start I felt abit odd about it lol. Glad I listened to my GUT!! Glad you escaped alive :P I really know how bad it can get lol I try to avoid it when I feel it coming.

i dont really come on much anymore. just to update my weight and maybe a couple nice threads to follow up on lol

Just now, lindabalseca said:

i dont really come on much anymore. just to update my weight and maybe a couple nice threads to follow up on lol

Dont let that post scare you away , honestly its not too bad :D I also unfollow posts to stop me from wanting to respond lol

1 minute ago, lindabalseca said:

Think the post was deleted , cant find it in the search now lol What was the psychos name so I know to avoid her lol

4 minutes ago, lindabalseca said:

Yeah, I'm a little over two weeks out and I've been experiencing a bit of weight regain since Sunday.

6 minutes ago, Véronique said:

Yeah, I'm a little over two weeks out and I've been experiencing a bit of weight regain since Sunday.

Are you getting in enough Water , or perhaps lady of the month coming?

Just now, dreamingsmall said:

Are you getting in enough Water , or perhaps lady of the month coming?

I'm not sure but I know my Water intake is increasing.

And as for the... lady of the month, being a transgender woman, I don't suffer her visits.

54 minutes ago, dreamingsmall said:

The thread is right here.

9 minutes ago, Véronique said:

I'm not sure but I know my Water intake is increasing.

And as for the... lady of the month, being a transgender woman, I don't suffer her visits.

Your lucky you do not suffer her visits its a nightmare post sleeve , I had no idea about :(

For me the scale cooled down when I hit my goals so keep at it :)

9 minutes ago, Véronique said:

Thank you , wow that is extreme, You guys sure held your own :P If i ever see queen tiff or the other one again , I will be sure to just ignore you can just sniff drama a mile of right ? I really could. lol No ma'am no one has time for that :P