Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

9 months post op before/after pics

I haven't been on this forum in forever so thought I'd make a post. :-)

I will be 9 months post op in 3 days after being sleeved on 11/21/16. I started the WLS process on April 11, 2016 after basically being overweight my entire life. At my highest weight I was 398 pounds wearing a size 28W pant and 4X top. I lost 100 pounds over a few years and would always regain and lose down to around 300 after that. In Feb 2016 my PCP told me my blood work showed that I was just points away from being diabetic (runs in my family) and that unfortunately my BP meds were no longer working even though they were now at the highest dose I could go. She said if things didn't change drastically and quickly I may not see my 40th birthday. (My family has a history of heart issues and death before 40). I had already completed a full year supervised diet and workout program and had lost and regained the same 20 lbs. My body was just happy between 280 and 300. She suggested WLS and I had my first consult a few months later. At the consult I weighed in at 298.6 pounds and was wearing a size 24W pant and 3X top. After my 7 months waiting period due to insurance requirements I was sleeved on November 21, 2017.

This morning I weighed in at 175 pounds and I am in a size 12 pant and can wear both a women's L top or a Juniors XL. I am off my BP meds, my blood work is amazing and I just feel so much better. I turned 33 this year and have 4 children and feel better now than I did in my 20's pre kids lol.

Anyways here are some before/after pics. Some are highest weight to now and some are post op to now

IMG_20170818_142510_589000.png

IMG_20170818_142542_766000.png

IMG_20170818_142359_349000.png

IMG_20170818_142455_030000.png

IMG_20170818_142417_710000.png

IMG_20170818_142440_579000.png

follow me on Instagram @sleevedsummer

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Trending Products

• Trending Topics

• Recent Status Updates

• ChunkCat

I have no clue where to upload this, so I'll put it here. This is pre-op vs the morning of my 6 month appointment! In office I weight 232, that's 88 lbs down since my highest weight, 75 lbs since my surgery weight! I can't believe this jacket fit... I am smaller now than the last time I was this size which the surgeon found really amusing. He's happy with where I am in my weight loss and estimates I'll be around 200 lbs by my 1 year anniversary! My lowest weight as an adult is 195, so that's pretty damn exciting to think I'll be near that at a year. Everything from there will be unknown territory!!

· 2 replies
      1. AmberFL

You look amazing!!! 😻 you have been killing it!

2. NickelChip

Congratulations! You're making excellent progress and looking amazing!

• BeanitoDiego

I changed my profile image to a molecule of protein. Why? Because I am certain that it saved my life.
      · 0 replies
      1. This update has no replies.
    • eclarke

Two years out. Lost 120 , regained 5 lbs. Recently has a bout of Norovirus, lost 7 pounds in two days. Now my stomach feels like it did right after my surgery. Sore, sensitive to even water.  Anyone out there have a similar experience?
      · 0 replies
    • Eve411

April Surgery
      Am I the only struggling to get weight down. I started with weight of 297 and now im 280 but seem to not lose more weight. My nutrtionist told me not to worry about the pounds because I might still be losing inches. However, I do not really see much of a difference is this happen to any of you, if so any tips?
      Thanks
      · 0 replies
    • Clueless_girl

Well recovering from gallbladder removal was a lot like recovering from the modified duodenal switch surgery, twice in 4 months yay 🥳😭. I'm having to battle cravings for everything i shouldn't have, on top of trying to figure out what happens after i eat something. Sigh, let me fast forward a couple of months when everyday isn't a constant battle and i can function like a normal person again! 😞
      · 0 replies
  • Recent Topics

• Hot Products

Our Newsletter

Follow us for the latest news
    and special product offers!
  • Together, we have lost...
      lbs

PatchAid Vitamin Patches