Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Sex drive after surgery?

I have no sex drive right now I am always tired and exhausted. I do have two small children but I feel like I should have more of a sex drive than I do. I am hoping this improves after surgery after loosing weight. Has anyone had an increase in their sex drive? I really want my sex life to be the way it was a while back. Anyone have any insights??

After you lose the weight and feel better about yourself as a person and with the accomplishments, it'll find you again.

The best way to do it? Her on top... kidding... sorry. How to do it? I don’t think there’s a one size fits all approach here. You’ll get it when you get it, or not. If you feel like you should be there but aren’t perhaps a sex therapist would benefit you. It’s such a personal thing. I had some bad things happen when I was a child and I was 40 before i could even try to initiate and to this day I do not feel comfortable initiating intimacy despite my wife knowing exactly why it’s so difficult for me, and despite me wanting it alll the time. It’s been a strain because she feels like it’s disinterest (which it’s not)... she knows my deal and has accepted it but it’s still an issue that sits under the surface... anyway I’m off rambling again. There’s so many reasons, physical, emotional, etc that it’s hard to say “do this” or “do that.” If you have a parter you trust talk to them about your feelings. just don’t give up and make assumptions about yourself. We are all broken in different ways and we are all capable of growth and change, just don’t give up.

My sex drive varies. It is really annoying because it can be weeks before I want it and sometimes I want it constantly. I would like something in between. When the time of low sex drive comes I fight a lot with my girlfriend because there is no sex and I just don't want it. To avoid that I just take kamagra from ed-oesterreichische.at. When you take that pill you can think only about one thing and the feeling is really good. That is my solution for now, but I hope it normalizes.

Edited by Smormad

after almost two years and a 160 lbs gone its insane not on any medications which helps a lot i think

so to answer your question yes it comes back with vengeance at least in some cases lol hope this helps

cheers!!!!

I am scheduled for surgery Aug 17th, any idea how long after it is safe to have sex?