Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

any November 2017 sleevers?

Okay guys the day has come! I’m here admitting myself. Wow I think I’m finally feel what people say they feel because is getting real! NERVOUSNESS Surgery in a few I’ll keep you guys updated! Ready for this!

Sorry you had to go so long without liquids. I had surgery on 11/17 and was drinking the little medicine cups of Water shortly thereafter. I only had a short bought of gas pain. I have a lot of pain at the large incision site, but I have been lucky otherwise. Glad you are doing better.

Yes it was torture! My incisions are hurting now that I'm not on pain meds. Glad to hear your went smoothly!

Sent from my SM-G920T using BariatricPal mobile app

I am right there with you. I also had my surgery on Friday morning. I will be going home tomorrow & cant wait to sleep in my own bed. Pain has been minimal, controlled with Tylenol. I have been able to get my fluids in - broth, popsicles, Water, Gatorade, diluted juice, etc... I can start adding in Protein Shakes, yogurt and milk starting Tuesday, hopefully that will help with lack of energy. I will be going back to work on the 27th.
Hoping everyone else is healing well, and good luck to upcoming surgeries!!

Sleeping in my bed last night, was the best feeling, aside from showering! I'm on a clear liquid diet for 2 weeks. My Dr. Takes a super conservative approach. Good luck with going back to work. Once you start adding Protein I'm sure your energy levels will increase.

Okay guys the day has come! I’m here admitting myself. Wow I think I’m finally feel what people say they feel because is getting real! NERVOUSNESS Surgery in a few I’ll keep you guys updated! Ready for this!

I had the nervous per thing going on.. every 20 minutes! So happy for you, that you day is here. You are probably out of surgery by now!

I had the nervous per thing going on.. every 20 minutes! So happy for you, that you day is here. You are probably out of surgery by now!

I was sleeved Thursday, 11/16. I came home Friday and I feel pretty good. I'm walking around the neighborhood a few times a day. My only problem is that when I drink anything it really burns my stomach. I hope this feeling goes away soon. I'm still on clear liquid until Tomorrow

Tomorrow afternoon is the big day for me! I am self pay and going to Mexico by myself. Flying from the eastcoast so it will be a very long day. Surgery time is around 2:30 pm (5:30 pm my time). Very excited, not really nervous, but am sure I will be tomorrow afternoon. Let's do this! [emoji16] Prayers are welcomed!

HW: 210
CW: 201
SW: ?
GW: 135
5'3"

Sent from my SM-N950U using BariatricPal mobile app

Tomorrow afternoon is the big day for me! I am self pay and going to Mexico by myself. Flying from the eastcoast so it will be a very long day. Surgery time is around 2:30 pm (5:30 pm my time). Very excited, not really nervous, but am sure I will be tomorrow afternoon. Let's do this! [emoji16] Prayers are welcomed!

5'3"

Good luck!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5'3"

We’re almost there [emoji1373] I am starting to feel nervous though, I got the preop Check in call this morning and it got real, fast. Check in is at 6am and surgery starts at 7:30 tomorrow morning. 🤞🏼 I am going crazy cleaning and purging the house of spring/summer fat clothes. Keeping them feels like I’m betting against myself and I’m determined to never fit into those clothes again [emoji1377]

Have a great day!
Amanda [emoji16]
HW 248 CW 241 SW ?
Surgery Date: 11/21/2017.
Goal weight 150’ish 🤞🏼

12 hours ago, GRITS77 said:

Tomorrow afternoon is the big day for me! I am self pay and going to Mexico by myself. Flying from the eastcoast so it will be a very long day. Surgery time is around 2:30 pm (5:30 pm my time). Very excited, not really nervous, but am sure I will be tomorrow afternoon. Let's do this! emoji16.png Prayers are welcomed!

5'3"

Good Luck!!

My surgery is tomorrow morning - woohoo!