Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I had bypass on 09/21. Had first bowel movement yesterday. Felt like delivering a baby. Anyway. Joyous when finished! I'm drinking lots of Water. Still seem to have low grade nausea. I seem to go between can't face any food or hmm that smells nice Tough journey. I feel 100 but I can see I'm making progress

When I had mine in 2003 I didn't have a BM for several day. Keep up with Miralax and use Dulcosate at night. That should help. Sip your liquids slow. If cold hurts try Luke warm or room temp for a while. Your gut is still healing and warm or hot liquids are better. If you feel like anything gets stuck in your throat after eating, when on soft or solids, drink coffee or tee. This really helps. Then wait a while. I hope this helps. Try Water aerobics for exercising too.

I had RNY on 9/19. Took 2 days for bowels to move gas and I have no problem with that. I just have not had a movement at all. My Dr told me Milk of Magnesia so I guess Hubby will be stopping on his way home. Also, does anyone feel like they just had a baby??

I always felt like a had a baby. And still do. I take Plexus pre and post Probiotics to keep my gut clean and healthy which it works Awsome, but my BM are like a baby. And so much gas. Back like in the beginning. Lol.

I had my bypass on Monday and barely leaving the hospital now.. too much nausea as all can do is burp and walk. No bowel movement, which is ok, considering I haven’t eaten in 4 days. Going to try milk of Mag, although honestly it’s too hard to even reach and wipe.. sorry TMI but truth.

I had my bypass on Monday and barely leaving the hospital now.. too much nausea as all can do is burp and walk. No bowel movement, which is ok, considering I haven’t eaten in 4 days. Going to try milk of Mag, although honestly it’s too hard to even reach and wipe.. sorry TMI but truth.

Haha, I was actually horrified to think I was going to have to ask for help wiping! My hubby just laughed and said hey I saw you give birdsong no biggie!

Smooth Moves tea made a world of difference for me during these first 6 weeks after surgery. I'm good now, but if things back up, I'll have a cup of Smooth Moves tea once a week or so, in the morning....life is moving again. After trying everything else, I've found my answer!

I couldn't find the Smooth Moves Tea. Who makes it? What store did you purchase it at? Thank you for sharing! :)