Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Yeah, you should be fine. And they mean through your pcp. They should have records of your weight and what you were doing etc.

yes. I had to get documentation from my pcp of a 2 year weight record.

32 minutes ago, hmills653 said:

They want to make sure that you've tried other diets without success befor you just go straight for surgery. So that's why they ask. My suggestion to you is to purchase a 3 ring binder with pockets. I wrote out a list of my highest weight, diets I've tried and why I want the surgery on it and put that in the front of my binder as a reminder. I took my binder to every appt and meeting rt to my surgery. Every paper from every dr went in that binder. A copy of every surgical clearance letter went in the binder. Every month when I went to a nutrition meeting I wrote the date and my weight on the top of it and stored out in my binder. It helped me stay organized and if my surgeons office said we never received this I'd pull it out of my binder for them to make a copy.

That is awesome thank u so much. One other question I have is my insurance is requiring me to do the 3 month medical supervised diet. My question is if I go under the 40 BMI during this could it deny me too or is the insurance just wanting to see if i am dedicated to losing the weight.

No they won't kick you out for losing weight. They addressed this issue in the seminar so I'm for certain on this one.

37 minutes ago, natasha0820 said:

No they won't kick you out for losing weight. They addressed this issue in the seminar so I'm for certain on this one.

You are the bomb thank you for helping me and relieving some of my stress I tend to get a little nervous because I feel these insurance companies our little too much when it comes to covering something that somebody needs and not just wants to want it. I hope all your stuff continues to go through and if you need any help or support you always know where to find me.