Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I won't follow the herd any more...

The woman's not deserving of sympathy. She can't even admit that she's done something wrong, for crying out loud, let alone apologize. Until she can do that, she's completely fair game.

As a completely impartial person on both boards, I would like to add the following. When I originally joined OH, everyone was up in arms saying things such as "we know this new person is Deelightful" and other garbage. My first thought was I'm 32 and they act younger than me. Not knocking anyone's age but that's what I thought. It doesn't take much common sense to know that the board was at war. You've built friendships over years and that's one thing. I was personally mislead by Sandy back in May after my surgery. I was personally contacted by her regarding Wendell. I'm not on either side. Right is right. Now Wendell may have disagreed with you all on different matters and sent pm's that weren't nice. At least it was in private and not on the board for newbies to see. Who cares if he eats candy all day? What idiots did you think were going to follow him against the advice of their nutritionist or surgeon? I am upset because you all never gave us newbies the credit of having common sense.

As a completely impartial person on both boards, I would like to add the following. When I originally joined OH, everyone was up in arms saying things such as "we know this new person is Deelightful" and other garbage. My first thought was I'm 32 and they act younger than me. Not knocking anyone's age but that's what I thought. It doesn't take much common sense to know that the board was at war. You've built friendships over years and that's one thing. I was personally mislead by Sandy back in May after my surgery. I was personally contacted by her regarding Wendell. I'm not on either side. Right is right. Now Wendell may have disagreed with you all on different matters and sent pm's that weren't nice. At least it was in private and not on the board for newbies to see. Who cares if he eats candy all day? What idiots did you think were going to follow him against the advice of their nutritionist or surgeon? I am upset because you all never gave us newbies the credit of having common sense.
Let me put it this way: I'm 24, and they were acting younger than me. It was seriously elementary-school level maturity. And people wonder that a mentally-ill person goes off the deep end?

Thanks. I use the same user name everywhere, so it doesn't matter if I have my pic up or not. I'm not hiding from anyone on either board.

Thanks. I use the same user name everywhere, so it doesn't matter if I have my pic up or not. I'm not hiding from anyone on either board.
I did too, when I was at OH. I took the avatar down over there because I got tired of the picture, and the next day I got accused of being KabukiCoyote (who is WASa here) and Dee. Some of the folks at OH thought that they were the same person, too. Apparently, it's a major sin to not have your picture as your avatar or not tell where you're from. It can't just be that someone was tired of their picture or that they don't want to be exposed to their real-life friends, family, and co-workers. Nope, it HAS to be that they are someone's sockpuppet. So freakin' paranoid, it's crazy. :phanvan

I did too, when I was at OH. I took the avatar down over there because I got tired of the picture, and the next day I got accused of being KabukiCoyote (who is WASa here) and Dee. Some of the folks at OH thought that they were the same person, too. Apparently, it's a major sin to not have your picture as your avatar or not tell where you're from. It can't just be that someone was tired of their picture or that they don't want to be exposed to their real-life friends, family, and co-workers. Nope, it HAS to be that they are someone's sockpuppet. So freakin' paranoid, it's crazy. :phanvan

I think every newbie there was accused of being someone else and it was usually me, Dee, or Wendell. Of the three of us there is only one that uses sock puppets. It's not me and it's not Wendell.

I mean for goodness sakes, LOOK at my posts. Is there *anything* I wouldn't say under this ID? Anything in the world? And under KabukiCoyote on OH is there anything in the world I wouldn't say under that ID? I'm pretty blunt and open, I have no use for a sock puppet. What the heck am I going to say under a sock puppet ID that I wouldn't say under my own? I could not have possibly come down harder on the cheerleaders at OH under Kabuki so the use for a socket puppet would be... what? I take full responsibility and credit for my own posts. I write them and I mean what I write.

The one thing I did find amusing over there had to do with the photo issue. I have never had a photo yet I was accused of having a photo and taking it down. Then I was accused of being a sock puppet because I have no photo. Yet Dee had a sock puppet and nobody realized it because she came up with a photo from the internet. If I would have used a fake photo found on line somewhere it would have not been an issue. But I choose to maintain internet privacy and therefore I'm not a real person.

There isn't a single fat photo of me anywhere on the internet and there never will be. That's just the way it is and it isn't going to change.

I think every newbie there was accused of being someone else and it was usually me, Dee, or Wendell. Of the three of us there is only one that uses sock puppets. It's not me and it's not Wendell.

I mean for goodness sakes, LOOK at my posts. Is there *anything* I wouldn't say under this ID? Anything in the world? And under KabukiCoyote on OH is there anything in the world I wouldn't say under that ID? I'm pretty blunt and open, I have no use for a sock puppet. What the heck am I going to say under a sock puppet ID that I wouldn't say under my own? I could not have possibly come down harder on the cheerleaders at OH under Kabuki so the use for a socket puppet would be... what? I take full responsibility and credit for my own posts. I write them and I mean what I write.

The one thing I did find amusing over there had to do with the photo issue. I have never had a photo yet I was accused of having a photo and taking it down. Then I was accused of being a sock puppet because I have no photo. Yet Dee had a sock puppet and nobody realized it because she came up with a photo from the internet. If I would have used a fake photo found on line somewhere it would have not been an issue. But I choose to maintain internet privacy and therefore I'm not a real person.

There isn't a single fat photo of me anywhere on the internet and there never will be. That's just the way it is and it isn't going to change.

You should see the shit storm over there with one of the recent newbies. You know Brock? They keep harassing him, thinking he's Wendell. Guess what, people? Some people like having privacy online. That's why they don't put up pictures of themselves or tell who their doctor is or where they are from.

You should see the shit storm over there with one of the recent newbies. You know Brock? They keep harassing him, thinking he's Wendell. Guess what, people? Some people like having privacy online. That's why they don't put up pictures of themselves or tell who their doctor is or where they are from.

I haven't spent much time over there, I didn't know about this one.

Tell Brock all he has to do is put up a fake photo he finds on the internet and he'll be fine. :Banane30:

I haven't spent much time over there, I didn't know about this one.

Tell Brock all he has to do is put up a fake photo he finds on the internet and he'll be fine. :Banane30:

I would, but I don't have an account anymore. I read just often enough to get pissed and storm off.

Brock has Borat up. He used to be the Fonz. It's really just Jason and the rest of the petty people saying that.

Joyouslyme...

You are still my hero for exposing that PM. I'm not one to typically pass around PMs but that was was illegal, dishonest, completely made up, and simply wrong.

You did good. :Banane30:

Joyouslyme...

You are still my hero for exposing that PM. I'm not one to typically pass around PMs but that was was illegal, dishonest, completely made up, and simply wrong.

You did good. :Banane30:

I missed it. Was there a thread at OH recently or was a while ago?

I missed it. Was there a thread at OH recently or was a while ago?

You know about this one, remember the PM that Sandy wrote where she made up the story about Wendell, Dr. Neal, and the medical records? It is J that exposed it originally from what I understand.