Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I won't follow the herd any more...

Wendell followers....Sandy followers..... Way more similarities than differences. I would love to say more but I am not interested in groupies attacking me this early in the morning.:faint:

I'm a Dr. Gary Korus follower. I choose to take my direction in medical matters from someone who has gone to medical school and has a license.

I agree with WASa. There are alot of folks joining us lately that typically hang out on OH. I don't think that anybody has been attacked here. I think we debate things pretty logically.

I am not fond of fruity drinks; too sweet for me. I prefer scotch rocks or a very dry wine.

I'm a Dr. Gary Korus follower. I choose to take my direction in medical matters from someone who has gone to medical school and has a license.

I agree with WASa. There are alot of folks joining us lately that typically hang out on OH. I don't think that anybody has been attacked here. I think we debate things pretty logically.

Attacked? What do they think this is? OH? BWAHAHAHAHA

(sorry, couldn't resist that one)

Wendell followers....Sandy followers..... Way more similarities than differences. I would love to say more but I am not interested in groupies attacking me this early in the morning.:faint:
One MAJOR difference. Wendell never did anything illegal.

I don't think anyone has attacked you since you've been here. Did I miss something?

Nope - people have been great to me here. Just preventative maintenance on myself - don't lay out specifics unless I have the time and energy to respond properly. That comment was all about me.

And did someone call me a loser? Or did I misread that one?

Never said I was attacked, just shutting my mouth before I provoked one. I am a Dr. Tim Faulkenberry follower, myself.

I still hang out in both places.:whoo:

I am not fond of fruity drinks; too sweet for me. I prefer scotch rocks or a very dry wine.

I don't know enough about wines - but since they are fruit based they are probably healthy too, right! woohoo!

Never said I was attacked, just shutting my mouth before I provoked one. I am a Dr. Tim Faulkenberry follower, myself.

So, wait. You "shut your mouth" by starting a thread? How does that work, exactly?

Nope - people have been great to me here. Just preventative maintenance on myself - don't lay out specifics unless I have the time and energy to respond properly. That comment was all about me.

And did someone call me a loser? Or did I misread that one?

Honestly, I don't know what you are talking about. Did I say you were a loser? Link? I'm drawing a blank on that one.

A good reason to be a follower of his, I guess.
You have to admit, it's kind of hard to be in the middle, in this kind of situation. On one hand, you have someone who may or may not have acted in the most mature fashion (I can't really say, not having been privy to a lot of the PMs and such.). On the other, you have someone who broke the law, deceived people, was incredibly unethical, and is essentially conning people for money. The first person, while he may have not acted maturely, never broke the law, only really started going after the second person when they sent other people PMs and emails that stated that his surgeon told them HIPAA-protected information, and never lied about the second person. The second person sent that email, didn't tell people that she got kickbacks whenever they bought a book or CD that she recommended, pretended to be a nurse (for profit, I might add, since that is one of the advertising features of her website), gave out medical advice that sometimes turned out to be bad, etc., etc., etc. And I got put with the first person by the second person's supporters at OH, basically because I happened to speak up in support of another person that they didn't like.

Chelle...

I'm telling you, things are different here. People (except Sandy, most here don't like her) are not attacked for who they are or what their opinions are. We disagree, but we don't attack. We attack the ideas but not typically the people. You have to work pretty hard at being attacked around here.

We have friends around here but not cliques. Lauren and I happen to not care for Dee but if Dee would have been a friend of mine Lauren might look at me with a raised eyebrow but she wouldn't give a rip who my friends are. The cliques just don't exist. Friendships do, but not groupies.

That's why when you made the Wendell comment I had to smile to myself because I do understand the mindset. It's the OH mindset. I swear to you I don't mean that as a slam, just a reality of how I view the situation. You need to spend a little more time over here and see the flip side to the coin so you can see what I'm talking about.

Seriously, Chelle. I really don't give a flying you-know-what that you are friends with Sandy. I don't care. I may not agree with it at all, but you pick your own friends. I'm NOT going to shut up about her, though, just because she happens to have a few friends and supporters. The lady (if you can call her that) is an unrepentant lying, stealing, nurse-impersonating convict.

And about the cliques....

I am a firm believer that the only people that don't see cliques are either 1) completely blind and stupid, or 2) in the clique.